Chocolate Lolly Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkee12

Reaction score
Does anyone have it? My 6 year old wants it and I wanna know if it's worth it. Thanks x

It's awful, I paid full price for it last Christmas and we've only used it twice, it does not melt chocolate as it is plastic so you can only use warm water. That said my daughter did love it and if you melt chocolate in a pan or microwave you can use the moulds etc

What about making her a chocolate making hamper, you could put in loads of bars of chocolate (I use the 30p ones from Aldi and they are really nice and come in white, dark and milk) and buy some chocolate moulds, maybe a bowl to put the chocolate in and an apron and hat, would work out a lot cheaper and more fun

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...ocolate+moulds&_nkw=chocolate+moulds&_sacat=0

Thanks top trump I think il do that, that's what I was worried about clairelou x

We've used it twice too and it's now sat in the back of the cupboard where's it's been for the last year and half.
Like clairelou said it doesn't melt chocolate and you end up having to do it yourself, again though dd loved it and has been talking about getting it out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"