Chrismas bargain ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliemeg

Waiting
Reaction score
I am one of the lucky ones and have done a large chunk of my chrismas shopping. I usually collect stuff through out the year so then at christmas my bank account doesnt suffer a huge shop.:happydance:

However because everyone seems to be cutting back the pennies (inclucing me) I thought it would be a good idea for us all to share our bargain finds, stocking filler ideas etc.

I will be doing some xmas shopping this week so will be listing my finds then. I have already got a lot of bargains on food (mainly chocolate) from tesco with buy one get one free.

Anyone else have any great bargain finds or even stocking filler ideas? I am desperate to cut down but still wanting to make it special

I was thinking for a little extra pressie, To make truffles and buy cheap gift boxes or cellafane and make them look all christmasy! Theres a truffle recipes everywhere and I absolutley LOVE them!! :D:D!!

XXx

don't know who have a bnm in their town, but i found a couple of toys that say u would find in elc or woolworths for 10 pounds and they are a 5 in their.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back