Christian Moms TTC Here!!

O

onemorebabe

I just love this site where we can be so open to other women about our bodies and cycles.. I just now want a place where I can say I am praying for you or her and not feel as if I am shoving my personal views in someones face.. I do like the saying baby dust but as I think about it more baby dust has no power.. I want some women to pray for me and I want to pray for them/you.. I KNOW prayer has POWER I have seen many things happen due to the power of prayer, and our wonderful maker... Well all are welcome looking forward to getting to know all of you ladies!! God Bless!!

Hi onemorebabe - I'm a Christian too - just love that you have started this thread - thank you! I'm 31 and my husband and I are trying to conceive our first. This is our 2nd cycle and I am on cd6. We live in Sydney Australia - where abouts are you living? Praying that this is the month for both of us! xx

I love in the US in South Carolina.. In the foothills of the Blueridge Mountians.. Thank you for your prayers and I will be praying for you as well....

I am in day 26 of a 27 or 28 day cycle, I am a poas addict and yet to get a bfp.. thinking it might now be my month :( But I guess its better to think no and find out yes than to think yes and find out no...

Hello onemorebabe! Hello Pauls_angel.
I too am Christian and am TTC for my 2nd child. My son is turning 7 and I am 34, turning 35 December of this year!!!

I just stopped bcp June 26, but got a positive OPK on July 15. I pray that I get the baby on the first month! However, I tried to ovulate around July 7th I had some stretchy cm (but it was yellow)? Then did not get a positive OPK for another 8 full days! Something does not seem right.

other than this, I do not miss the pill and feel somewhat normal.

Praying for sticky baby dust!

Onemorebabe this month sounds promising! Will be praying it is your month. cmiclat1977 hopefully you did ovulate and will get your bfp this month too - will be praying for all of us! SO hard to remember that God is in control sometimes - and that his timing is perfect! Let's pray that this is the month for him to be knitting in all of our wombs! xx

SO hard to remember that God is in control sometimes - and that his timing is perfect! Let's pray that this is the month for him to be knitting in all of our wombs! xx

This is so true.. For months and months I tried to just mention to my husband we should have another one and nothing ever came of it, then I found some scriptures that made him really think about how much children really are a true gift from God.. I showed him the passages and said nothing more about it.. 2 Days later he told me he had been thinking about and praying about it and wanted to try and have another baby..:thumbup:

He also has been working 2nd shift for a year, and not a normal 2nd shift.. 4:30pm till 2:30 pm bla .... Long story short... We started trying this month, he had an interview to change jobs to 1st shift job with in his current company (has already been turned down for 6 other 1stshift jobs) ... A week later they told him he got the job but it might be a month before he started it... a week later they told him they needed him sooner and he started first shift wednesday of this week... God has the most perfect timing!!

Praying for you ladies as well!!! I Have faith that God will bless us all at the most perfect time for his plan for us!! Amen!

May I join you lovely ladies? We have been ttc #1 for over 2 years now. We had our prayers answered in march but sadly I miscarried almost 2 weeks later. Were on our 3rd cycle since mc and no sign of a Bfp yet. I'm on cd 30 of a 32 day cycle and yesterday had a bfn :-( I'm feeling very doubtful that ill ever be a mother. Prayer for peace in my heart would be great. Do u ladies have any specific prayer requests other than conception? Xx

Hi Fletch - very happy to have you join us! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss - but I truly believe that God works for our good in all situations and that he equips us to cope with whatever comes our way. I doubt he would have given you such a strong desire to become a mother if it wasn't in his plan for your life so will definitely be praying that he blesses you with a child of your own and that he gives you his peace which surpasses understanding as your patiently wait for him to answer your prayer. Please pray for my husband and I as we are int he middle of selling our home at the moment - it went on the market today. Pray that it will be a stress free process and that we can comepletely rely on God. Pray too that he will show us where he wants us to moove. We have a real heart for hospitality and just know he will have a great house in store for us where we can serve him and his people - we just need to be patient and trust that he will reveal where it is he wants us to live in his timing - and of course please pray that despite the anxt that comes with all the unknowns of selling and buying houses that we will remain calm and not hinder our health as we try to conceive baby #1.

How are you other ladies today? Any bfp's yet - have been praying for you all - am really looking forward to hearing some good baby news soon!

xx

post.jpg

Ekk Thank you Jesus!! Please tell me you guys see it too....

Praying for everything to go smoothly with the saleo of your house Pauls angel

And happy to have you all join us and praying for all of us daily...Sisters in Christ :hugs:

Af got me :-( I'm going back to NTNP this month and letting it happen when it happens. Iv had too much heartache this year

Congrats on the Bfp onemorebabe!! :)

Good morning ladies!
God has blessed me richly with 3 wonderful girls that are 20, 16 and 13. 5 years ago I met the most amazing man after a bitter divorce and long abusive marriage.
So here we are, I am 41, my hubby is 35 and we have decided that if it is Gods will, we would lime a child together. This was a huge change of heart for me. I was pretty much set against it because of my age and medical conditions. I have psoriatic arthritis and fibromyalgia. God saw fit to send us to a new area of the country where the climate is dry and within 2 months, I was off all medications. Truly a miracle after the last few years of constant pain.

This is where we are today. My girls live 1000 miles away but are visiting for summer. They live with their dad, as they were old enough to choose staying, for school and activities.

I am anxious to get to know you all! So grateful to find a group of christian women to go through this process with!

Right now I am 10 dpo (i think) and bfn this morning. Lots of symptoms, so we shall see. I won't test again until Tuesday if I can stand the wait! :)

God Bless!
Kellie (41) married to Mark (35)
3 beautiful girls
3 angels
ps. Please excuse typos, I only have my smart phone for internet and it makes me look quite dumb from time to time!

Forgot to add, we are living in Casper, Wyoming currently and originally from the Chicago area.

Good morning (well at least it's morning in Australia) ladies! Am off work sick today and using it as an opportunity to refocus on God. So often in this process of TTC I have been caught up in trying to control things myself - thinking (even though I know all things happen according to God's will and not mine) that I can make things happen... silly me... anyway in my quiet time this morning I was reflecting on Psalm 139 and I was reminded of a Louie Giglio youtube clip (link copied below) the chaplain at the school where I work showed at our staff chapel earlier this year... thought you might all be encourage by it too and that it might be a great reminder for us that God is sovereign and has a plan for each of us and our future children... hope you enjoy it and have a truly blessed day! xx

https://youtu.be/2f5ST7FDyRI

Hi ladies, I'm glad I found this post! I am 8 DPO waiting till the 31st to test would love some prayers for patience while waiting! Will be praying for you all :)

any updates ladies? I was ooto on vacation (family visited) so I have not watched the board. I saw that onemorebabe got a BFP!!

I am off the pill so I am just going to go by the OPK that I got a positive on July 15, 16, and fmu 17. I am putting O day as 20th. I had yellow ewcm for 2 days 8 days before my +OPK? sore nipplies but that has progressed into sore bb's all over. My fern scope shows ice crystals like everyday.... maybe I am gearing up for my first (period) witch? I did have a withdrawl for 3 days at the end of June and had MAJOR pain in my ovaries for a week before I got my +opk so I am praying I even O'd.

congrats!! i love your ticker haha!! more brain cells than paris hilton ;)

Congrats Farmermama to your BFP, that is so awesome!! Our prayers go out for you and your little sticky bean.

blessings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->