Christian mummies prayer/praise reports

welcome babybaker and princess! and congrats princess :flower:

princess- im praying for you!

i found an excellent christian website for homeschooling moms if anyone is interested. its here https://www.thehomeschoollounge.com/

how are you doing mrspark???

Hello alll.....i think I may be 5 weeks..praying this one sticks.

:hugs:I'll be praying it sticks as well.

Ladies, I have a prayer request: I'm unable to sleep. I finally got my baby to sleep by herself in her crib after almost 5 months of sleeping with me and now trying to get myself to sleep is extremely difficult. Once I close my eyes, my mind races 60 mph going over everything that I need to do, etc. It's ridiculous. My head hurts constantly because I'm so tired.

This afternoon, hubby, lo and I came back from visiting family and doing errands and we all laid on the couch to nap (we love our naps:blush:) for about 2 hours and I could only sleep for about 20 minutes. I fell asleep the first time and my sis texted me and woke me up and then when I finally did fall back to sleep again, my lo was waking up to nurse:dohh:

I want to sleep so bad, I could cry:cry:

Praying for peace and beautiful, restful sleep for you babymaker full of Heavenly dreams!

And praying for a sticky little bubba for you princesspreg. Trust in Him that this baby is part of His plan and that he/she is going to be a man/woman of God :D

Blessedmomma I am really well thanks. How are you? I can't believe Mason is two months already! How is he doing?

COngrats all. I pray for your peace and rest in the Lord. I woke up at 3 am today and could not go back to sleep. Guess I was thinking a lil too much on the house. Praying for peace is so crucial. :)

I wish I could nap now. I am at work.

Thanks everyone.....I pray and speak purpose into the life of my newborn, in Jesus name.

baker- im praying for sleep for you. sleep is so crucial for our well-being. :flower:

preg- praying for your precious LO :flower:

mrspark- mason is good. he is getting very big! you are getting very close to ttc!!! i cant wait to hear you have a bfp!!!

Thanks blessedmomma, I can't wait too! I'm so broody at the moment! Hoping for it to happen now while we are ntnp, all in His timing :D

It doesn't feel like long ago that we were praying for Mason to stay put just a little longer and now he's two months old! Wow! How are your other children enjoying their baby brother?

thanks! the Lord definitely heard my prayers on him. i thought my DH wasnt gonna be able to be at his birth cuz of the other 5. we didnt have anyone who could watch them. i went into labor at 8pm though and by the time we got to the hospital i was 9cm. he was born at 9:09pm! it was so fast that my DH was there still! the breastfeeding has been kind of rough. it seems like one thing after another, but im hanging in there and he is doing wonderful with it. he absolutely refuses a bottle and binky. that means when i take my shower i have to make sure he has eaten plenty or he cries the whole time. i pump some but he usually refuses it still and DH is left walking him around til i get out. my other kiddos are doing wonderful. they adore him. my girls have really stepped up around the house doing chores and helping out. they are also learning how to cook which is fun and great.

is your LO ready to be a big brother? children seem to love their siblings so much. they are a wonderful gift to each other!

Wow that is fantastic! What a fast labour! And so wonderful you DH got to be there! BF is really tough to start off with, it was around 6-8 weeks that is started getting easier, so your past the worst of it I would say :thumbup:

Yeah, I think Isaac would love to have a brother or sister. My little brother who is 11 gets the bus to our house after school as my parents both work and both he and Isaac LOVE playing together. It is so sweet to watch, makes me want a whole house full of children! (until they start rumbling and making a lot of noise :haha:)

Thanks ladies for the prayers, I've been sleeping well for several nights now:happydance:

Blessedmomma - so glad that you have wonderful girls that help you out. Breastfeeding was rough for me at first too (my milk didn't come in until a week later because of my EMCS) and it seemed as if my lo cried nonstop for the first few months, not sure why but once she hit 3 months, she was better.

Mrs_park - I'll be praying for a lo for you :)

So glad you've been getting some sleep. That is amazing :happydance:

Thanks for your prayers, really excited about adding to my little family

I am so excited to but truly feeling allllllllllllllll the symptoms in the book for 1st trimester. MS, tiredness, food aversions, even swollen feet, you name it. I did pray to God about this terrible ms I have and boy since the prayers, I have had some relieve though not completely gone. MS so bad I now hate food.

But God is good. Still trusting him to fulfill his purpose with this LO.

Well my love, take comfort in the fact that your body is surging with pregnancy hormones and that is why you are experiencing all these symtoms. You have a very healthy pregnancy! :D

Hope you start to feel better soon. I love your ticker btw :D

Well my love, take comfort in the fact that your body is surging with pregnancy hormones and that is why you are experiencing all these symtoms. You have a very healthy pregnancy! :D

Hope you start to feel better soon. I love your ticker btw :D
Thanks for the positive words. It is good to hear I have a very healthy pregnancy. Lordy do I feel like throwing up. But I am so hanging in there. Thank you so much.

princess- hang in there hun! and make sure you dont get dehydrated. i had hypermesis with one of mine and ended up in the hospital. i had to get medicine to keep something down :nope:

baker- praise the Lord for good sleep!!!!

mrspark- lol i hear ya on the noise! i wouldnt know what to think if my home was quiet :haha:

Hey ladies I have a prayer request.

I have started a business selling some baby products. I have my first market stall next Sunday. I really hope it is successful and that I can generate some return customers. I am currently working one day a week at a job I hate and I would love to be able to generate enough income from my own business to leave this job.

Thank you Lord that you are my Heavenly Father and my provider :cloud9:

Hey ladies I have a prayer request.

I have started a business selling some baby products. I have my first market stall next Sunday. I really hope it is successful and that I can generate some return customers. I am currently working one day a week at a job I hate and I would love to be able to generate enough income from my own business to leave this job.

Thank you Lord that you are my Heavenly Father and my provider :cloud9:

Prayers are going up!

Princesspreg, hope you're feeling better!

Please to report. My first scan went to well.....tears in my eyes.

We saw a 8 weeks likkle growing baby, with placenta growing, and heartrate going well at 165. Thank the Lord!!!

Feeling a bit better though not 100% as my doctor gave me something for my terrible sickness.

praise the Lord princess! so glad you got some relief from your sickness too :flower:

Praise God!!!! So happy for you princesspreg! Your post brought tears to my eyes :cloud9:

I am so thankful to God for this weekend. My market stall did REALLY well, I sold more product than I expected to and generated lots of interest. I know have a permanent spot at the markets and people want to come back and see me :)

It feels good to be finally doing something that I love. I feel so passionate about my carriers and if I can help mums to bond with their babies, I really feel its my calling. The fact that it can help support my family is a bonus.

Rising early to go to the markets, I really felt like a Proverbs 31 woman :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->