Christian mummies prayer/praise reports

so good your cycles are better!

we are good hun. kids are getting big. we started our home schooling almost a month ago and they are doing really good!

I just saw in your siggy that you have a parenting journal, was just having a look :D

You are such a wonderful mother, what an inspiration of Godly living and parenting you are! xx

How do you find being a Christian AP? I find it hard at times and feel different to everyone else. My AP ideas are considered very different to even my non Christian mummy friends but I find I feel even more isolated within Christian circles. (when it comes to child rearing ideas)

I just saw in your siggy that you have a parenting journal, was just having a look :D

You are such a wonderful mother, what an inspiration of Godly living and parenting you are! xx

How do you find being a Christian AP? I find it hard at times and feel different to everyone else. My AP ideas are considered very different to even my non Christian mummy friends but I find I feel even more isolated within Christian circles. (when it comes to child rearing ideas)

thank you hun. im still learning and daily i make many mistakes, but im hanging on for dear life! :haha:

i agree. i dont really have a certain 'group' where im completely comfortable. my friends at church dont understand the AP part and the community of AP or 'natural' parenting moms dont understand the Christian part. i think i have been strengthened by God to just live to please Him. its really hard to listen to someone make comments about how i parent, but in the end He reminds me that i will only answer to Him. im thankful to know you and a couple other ladies on here that are like minded. i do wish i knew some women closer to actually hang out with though :flower:

It is nice to have some online support but like yourself, I would love to have some women in real life to talk to.

When I feel alone, I think of the way my Heavenly Daddy "parents" me with patience, grace, kindness and gentle guiding. Constantly there. Never sleeping. Never turns me away. Loves me more than I deserve. And then I KNOW that I am doing right by my son. And it is my prayer that our choice of parenting will guide him to know Jesus :cloud9:

amen! i couldnt agree more. when the world tells us we are doing it wrong, thats really just the devil trying to stop Gods future army from defeating him. our children are a threat to the darkness. satan wants to halt Gods army from growing by using people to stop us from having children. if he cant do that then he wants to at least break down our relationship with our children so they arent strong in their battle against him. after all if they are depressed, unhappy, and in therapy cuz mom and dad didnt love them they wont be doing much to bring glory to God.

im on to the devil and his ways. he is not coming between me and God, my husband, or my children. i dont care if the whole world disagrees!

Amen! Wow! I'm loving this thread at the moment!

So much my heart wants to say but it's hard to articulate.

It's such a privilege, honor and responsibility to raise up the next generation.

God, work in us and through us in all that we do

just had to say last night as I was tucking the boys into bed then when i asked Nate if he wanted to pray he did and he just told Jesus about everything we had done that day it was super sweet and i feel so blessed to have him and its great to have him so comfortable and familiar with God and prayer that he can speak to God like his best friend

amen mrs park!!! it really is :cloud9:

lynn- he is so close with God because you are doing a great job teaching him. great job momma! :flower:

Hi ladies! Hope you all are well!

I could really use some prayers xxx

I am now 9 days late for my period. I tested as soon as I was late and for a negative, waited a few days and then tested again at 6 days late and got a very faint line. So I've been for a blood test that was pretty much inconclusive. My dr wanted me to go for a scan to rule out eptopic pregnancy. I went for the scan today and they could see a thickening in the uterine wall but that was it. No sack or anything.

My period was 6 weeks ago but I have a feeling I ovulated a week before my period which means I would be 14dpo

I am trying to be strong in my faith and trust God but I'm so worried :cry: I have been crying all day

i am asking God to show His awesome power in your life by comforting you until He can show you your baby was placed in the right spot by His hand.

i am praying, praying, praying for you hun!!! ask and believe and you will receive :flower: God is able to do more than we could ask He needs you to have faith :hugs:

I just wanted to share something. This just shows that God really does speak to us at anytime, in anyway. There is a page I follow on FB called "Encouragement" They always post really positive, uplifting Christian messages. Anyway, yesterday I was having a really bad morning, thinking the worst and crying and generally being quite doubtful. And then just when I needed it, they posted this...

Trust God and His timing with all areas of your life. You may feel like nothing is happening, but God is doing a big work inside of you, be still, be patient and allow God to work in you and through you and in all areas of your life. Allow God to have His way. I pray His will be done in your life and that you stay obedient and stay still, trust Him and wait on Him. In Jesus Name, Amen!

The part bolded REALLY touched me :cloud9:

amen sweetheart!!!!

keep hope in our amazing God. He gave you that message at just the right time to keep you strong :cloud9:

Congratulations Mrs Park!

Just came upon this thread and thought I'd share a praise point!

My hubby has a casual job and some months have been a real struggle. We've been praying for work so we can get out of debt by the end of next year. Well starting last week dh started working on a job that ought to run til Christmas - early December anyway. 10+ hour days 6-7 days a week and to top it off he just got a surprise raise that took effect this last pay cheque :)

That's awesome about your hubby's job, I love the way God not only provides a job but with a pay rise as well! Praise God!! :cloud9:

I have another blood test next week and then another scan in two weeks. My hcg levels are low but I still feel in my heart that it's earlier than my dr thinks. I've had some light spotting yestday and this morning and it's making me panic. I have been an emotional mess over it. But I'm feeling ok now.

It's really a lesson in faith and trust for me. My first reaction is to panic and worry and be fearful (especially with my hormones all over the place) and then I remember the promises I am holding onto, and fall back into Jesus arms where I belong and I know that His will be done.

He doesn't make mistakes and this baby is fearfully and wonderfully made!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->