Christmas 2018 bargain thread

Doll clothes are so expensive and I've gotten DD a new Baby Annabell this year so I have ordered newborn size baby hats off Amazon from China for £1-£2 each including postage. The reviews are mostly bad as they are thin and small but that makes them perfect for dolls. :D These are the two I ordered, I have received one so far. :)

617R0LP2PLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61cCzZTBhYL._AC_UY700_.jpg

Doll clothes are so expensive and I've gotten DD a new Baby Annabell this year so I have ordered newborn size baby hats off Amazon from China for £1-£2 each including postage. The reviews are mostly bad as they are thin and small but that makes them perfect for dolls. :D These are the two I ordered, I have received one so far. :)

They're super cute! It's so much cheaper buying real items than doll things, it's ridiculous.

Oh yes, I always buy real Tiny Baby clothes in the clearance. :haha:

Ooo I picked up a boots Christmas book today!

When is the first star buy and does anyone know what it is !

My nan has knitted the girls lots of dolls clothes. I cannot justify the price of dolls clothes, may look at some tiny baby ones though x

Tesco has half price toy sale on. Leaflet just come in the post :)

Morrisons has a buy one get one free on seasonal toy selection, started today. Got lo a huge lego classic set, hot wheels drone, magic set, and a jurassic world dig set. They had hot wheels sets, bunchems, kinetic sand, playdough and lots of dolls, so worth a look if you are near one.
Picked up a fee gifts for niece and nephew too. We have my friends discount card too so saved a lot!

Is there a Sainsbury’s toy sale on at the end of the month ?

Is there a Sainsbury’s toy sale on at the end of the month ?
Ive read on Hot Deals its due to start Wednesday 17th October. Gutted as jts the school holidays and we are away. Its never been during school hols as far as I can remember!!

Just reserved the playdough ultimate swirl ice cream maker for dd's b'day, it's down to £22-50 at argos

Home Bargains have the Angler Attack Drone Force for £15.99. My mum paid £50 last christmas for it. It won't let me upload a pic sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->