Christmas 2018 bargain thread

SmartieMeUp-thanks for the coffee machine tip-picked one up yesterday. We've been looking for one at a reasonable price since we had a nespresso machine where we stayed on holiday in the summer. Xmas present to ourselves!

Shop.mancity.com

Some t-shirts are buy one get one free. And think there is a 20% off kits.

Ds1 has finally decided he’s going to be a Man City fan and really want to get him a cheap 3rd kit but not sure that’s the one he’s expecting

This is the opposite to a bargain in my opinion! Just seen this on Facebook!

This is the opposite to a bargain in my opinion! Just seen this on Facebook!

There was something similar last year for the Big Surprise (£60). In this one, the dolls add up to £36+/- depending on shop, so you're paying £49+/- for the hair, extra outfits and accessories.

It’s crazy I couldn’t pay that amount!

Thomas mini advent calendar is reduced to £15 from £30 on Asda if anyone was after it.

OMG at the lol big surprise! No way would I buy that.
I just sorted out their LOLs they have 15 plus 3 without heads ha ha ha.
I got them the little outfit set in Smyth's yesterday for £3 (got them two each) they can just dress up the ones they already have.

My DD only has 3 so far. She would like a lot more :haha:

If anyone needs any legit and cheap perfume /aftershave have a look on perfumeprice.co.uk

Hugo Boss Bottled 200ml RRP around £85.00. I got it for £48.95 with free tracked Royal Mail 48 hour delivery !

The LOL surprise is bad!!!
I got my daughter LOLS in the 3 for 2 at Argos so I think it worked out at £5.50 per ball (the 2 set was smaller balls) then I got her 3 balls that were in a set also in the 3 for 2, I think they worked out roughly £8 each. So not sure what I can do to give her that in a big way?
Was looking at the paper mache balls but im not the most artistic, failing that I might get a big gift bag and fill it with paper

The LOL surprise is bad!!!
I got my daughter LOLS in the 3 for 2 at Argos so I think it worked out at £5.50 per ball (the 2 set was smaller balls) then I got her 3 balls that were in a set also in the 3 for 2, I think they worked out roughly £8 each. So not sure what I can do to give her that in a big way?
Was looking at the paper mache balls but im not the most artistic, failing that I might get a big gift bag and fill it with paper

Could you not fill a biggish box with shredded paper and let her dig her way through? Or a Pinata ?

Oooh I want to finish the girls this week and get them some LOLs in the 3for2.
Remind me how it works if you reserve it earlier?

I think If you reserve earlier they will just take the cheapest item for free at the till. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->