Christmas 2018 bargain thread

Oooh I want to finish the girls this week and get them some LOLs in the 3for2.
Remind me how it works if you reserve it earlier?

Grrr all LOLs out of stock in my local Argos!

If anybody has anything they'd like from Argos but not instock in their store, you could always use mine and I'll happily collect then post to save missing out on deals? There's 2 different ones - Lincoln EE and Carlton Centre

Some advent calendars are half price in Tesco. Thomas picked a pikachu one for £1

Argos 342 is live online i just ordered some bits xxxx

I am on my phone hope links work xxx

Once again the Argos 3for 2 is rubbish.
Everything I would have got is our of stock or the third item is really cheap in comparison so I don't feel like I'm getting a bargain.

Once again the Argos 3for 2 is rubbish.
Everything I would have got is our of stock or the third item is really cheap in comparison so I don't feel like I'm getting a bargain.
I had an incline it was today so I reserved items on Tues and Weds then got the reservations extended cause I knew they'd go out in a second. Is there anything in the Lincoln stores at all?

I had an incline it was today so I reserved items on Tues and Weds then got the reservations extended cause I knew they'd go out in a second. Is there anything in the Lincoln stores at all?

I've been looking today and it's a nightmare really. Everything I want isn't all in one store...Lincoln's got some things, Louth has a lot and Boston is out of stock of everything. I'm not going to save a big amount anyway so thinking I'll leave it and hope its all in meadowhall when we go end of month.

Our Generation retro food cart down to 29.99 and clip on seat down to 15.99 @ Smyths

Squish Delish 2 for £5 (£5 each)
Baby Surprise 2 for £3 (£3 each)
Party Pop Teenies £3 each (normally £5)

All in Tesco, lots of their little stocking bits (shopkins etc) are reduced

Disney store’s annual toy Tuesday 24% off sale starts midnight

Free personalised Thornton’s advent calendar for o2 priority members.
And a free roll of cello tape if you happen to be passing a WHSmith too :haha:

Fifa 19 is £40 on amazon too, not crazy cheap I know but the lowest I’ve seen for a while.

Also some of my other amazon wish list items have dropped in price so might be worth having a look if there’s something specific anybody is after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->