• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas and New Year Baby Buddies!!

Yes it is a sch I was spotting a bit and cramping so I went in and got it checked

happy mother's day dear ones !!!!

Aww Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am SOOO excited today because I am a rasberry!!! During this time in my last pregnancy, I was so distraught because I was being told that I would miscarry. No signs of that now!!!:happydance:

Happy Mothers Day!!

jess - yay to Raspberry!! I couldn't remember what I got next. Very excited that it'll be a Raspberry! So pleased this pregnancy is going so smoothly for you?

How is everyone else?

Janners - Where did you go? Hope everything is ok.

I'm good but TIRED and feel very groggy in the mornings.

Happy Mothers Day!!

jess - yay to Raspberry!! I couldn't remember what I got next. Very excited that it'll be a Raspberry! So pleased this pregnancy is going so smoothly for you?

So far so good, just exhausted all the time. Boobs look nice haha! How are you feeling today and everyone???

Ultrasound in 2 days! I am SO excited but getting nervous. I feel confident my baby's waiting to say hi, but still anxious because I have never had a 'good' ultrasound and always left in tears.

Here's to hoping baby's waving at us Thursday!!!

You'll leave crying happy tears!

I'm good still nervous that I feel so fine but I think it's normal for some. Started swimming. Aiming for twice a week. Gotta stay fit and active.

Still tempted to book a 10week scan. Not sure I can cope not knowing everything is ok for another 4 weeks.

How's everyone else?

i am going in for my first scan and appointment today evening. Fingers crossed. I need your prayers. will update in the evening

Happy Mothers Day!!

How is everyone else?

Janners - Where did you go? Hope everything is ok.

I'm still here! All is well! I've been so busy with work and an ill Grandpa, it feels like I barely have time to sit down (and as soon as i do i usually fall asleep hehe)

I found out my Dr. doesn't do ultrasounds until about 18 weeks! I can't wait that long, so I'm planning on going middle of June, i want to announce the pregnancy to my sisters the end of June, when we are all together. I want to have an ultrasound pic to bring with me :)

Babyflower - how did it go?? Did you get a picture?

Janers - glad all is good with you. Sorry your Granpa is ill. Week 18 is crazy! I couldnt wait than long. Not sure how I'm going to get to week 12!

Oceanpearl and Oceanblue how are you ladies?

Oceanblue - have you had another scan?

The appointment and the US went well. We were able to hear baby's heart beat (HR 148bpm) :cloud9:. Everything is fine and healthy. Here is my LO first pic.
Thanks for your prayers guys.:hugs: I am little bit relieved now.

Attachments

• BABY_0008 - Copy.jpg
    BABY_0008 - Copy.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
Oh wow!! That's amazing! Want to cry!! I hope I've got one on them too.

:hugs:

I've very tired today. Zzzzzzzzzzz

Hey Christmas buddies! How's everyone feeling?

Congrats bean. I see you're a raspberry today!

Afm: nausea is better, still tired though.

Had my first scan yesterday as I booked a private one, it was amazingly clear, could see babies heart beating and his eyes and nose. She showed me 3d pics as well! Measuring perfect and hb was 164bpm

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/7d77dc25.jpg

Gorgeous scan Ocean. So jealous. I've got to wait another 4 weeks.

I'm good but very sad. My SIL has lost her baby. Should have been 12 weeks today but had a D&C instead. Just devastated for them. It was there miracle baby. I'm just hoping they don't give up. They said they would if it didn't work out. I just can't imagine what they ate going through. I was sure everything was going to work out. :cry:

Sorry to bring a downer.

Hope you're all doing well. 8 weeks. Yipee!

I'm good but very sad. My SIL has lost her baby. Should have been 12 weeks today but had a D&C instead. Just devastated for them. It was there miracle baby. I'm just hoping they don't give up. They said they would if it didn't work out. I just can't imagine what they ate going through. I was sure everything was going to work out. :cry:

Sorry to bring a downer.

Ah I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope they get their rainbow baby soon x

Sorry to bring a downer.

OMG, I am so sorry for your SIL! Did they just go into the scan and there was no more developing? I am so sorry... Are you doing ok??? HUGS

YAY for 8 weeks by the way!!!

Thanks Jess.

No, she started to feel ill on Thursday so went for a scan. They couldn't find a heartbeat. Went back yesterday to confirm. Baby stopped growing not long after last scan. No bleeding or cramping but she was concerned that her MS had subsided.

I spoke to my bro yesterday morning and was saying how great it was they were nearly 12 weeks and 4 days to their scan. He didn't say a word. I feel awful.

I ok. Just very sad and teary.

How are you doing? Your scan next week?

Thanks Jess.

No, she started to feel ill on Thursday so went for a scan. They couldn't find a heartbeat. Went back yesterday to confirm. Baby stopped growing not long after last scan. No bleeding or cramping but she was concerned that her MS had subsided.

I spoke to my bro yesterday morning and was saying how great it was they were nearly 12 weeks and 4 days to their scan. He didn't say a word. I feel awful.

I ok. Just very sad and teary.

How are you doing? Your scan next week?

I had my scan on the 17th. Heartbeat and measured right onto my due date! I'd post my pic but it is a pic of CRL, so looks like the spine but nothing else... I wished I got other pics but I was so in awe of everything - I didn't ask!

Next scan is 6/14, when I am 12+4 :baby:. I am doing ok otherwise, no MS really but the bloating and fatigue (especially fatigue) are real tough. Luckily my last busy month is over in about a week then I got on to a lighter schedule. And 2 week vacation coming up, boy do I need it - bad!

Post the pic anyway. Would love to see. So pleased everything us going so well.

I don't have MS either but definitely the fatigue.

My scan is the day before yours. I'll be 11+4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->