CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

any testers yet? I tested on saturday (way too early but I caught poas fever). Anyway got an evap! yuck. Tested again yesterday at and got a :bfn:.I am trying not to test aing until aprils fools.

Tankelstay strong - Af is due on the 6th so I'm holding out until the 3rd!!!! Reeeeeally crossing fingers and praying hard!!! Eeek can't wait for Friday!

Ooh not long to wait! Stay strong and lots of :dust: xx

Gl tankel! Its still so earl . My AF isn't due til the 8th and April fools will only be 6dpo I still feel like testing h .

LOL AJ, don't do it. It is too early and once you start it is soo hard to stop. I speaking from experience. I got my last :bfp: at 9 dpo, so I'm hoping for something similar this time around. On wed. I will be 10 dpo.

Praying4babes - Friday is not coming fast enough as thats when I've decided to test as well!!!! :)

Tankel- Why do we do this to ourselves?! I thought of testing yesterday but knew it would be BFN and I wasnt feeling masochistic enough for a BFN lol .

I'm on day 7 of AF now and she just got HEAVIER! Why??? This has been the weirdest period I've had. I'm hoping it's not going to make this a :wacko: cycle.

Joo I hope your cycle is A-ok!!

Indhira2 ahh can't wait to poas Friday and have a friend doing the same haha!!!

Also, if it's positive I'll want to share but feel I should tell my DH before this thread LOL- so if I'm silent for a week I guess you'll all know why!! :)

Praying4babes I'm actually the opposite :/ I think I'll only tell you ladies until I hit past the 8 week mark which is when i lost my little peanut in January.
Then I'll tell hubby and my close family cause the only thing worst than losing my baby was having to tell hubby :(

Come on Friday!!!!!! :)

If I get a positive everyone is getting a second pic of the pee stick :p Unless DH doesn't want to then I'll try to wait a couple days and fail haha. He'll fail too though. Guarantee his mom will know within minutes. Just not good at keeping secrets around here :p

I plan on telling everyone. They all know we are TTC anyway and I can't handle lying.

Ahh! Now I'm torn!? I think I'll have to tell DH first and then wait for the full 12 weeks to tell family! If I can't help myself I'll share on here on Friday!

I really have no idea how I'm going to tell everyone, or how long I should wait. I've been thinking about that a lot. Last time my DF actually told -me- (I thought test was negative; left it on the counter..."what does the second line mean?") !! I'm glad he knew because I could lean on him for support when I had the m/c. But at the same time it almost makes me want to wait 12 weeks to make sure things are going well and save him the heartache of not being able to help ...but 12 weeks is so long.

Man that's a toughie. I think I'd just end up telling him right away.

Part of me doesn't want to let this past miscarriage ruin my innocence of having a baby so i kind of do want to tell everyone. But then, I've already been on the other side of that "what if" fence and it was intense.

i had so much fun telling everyone last time though! When i told my best friend, i just walked out of the bathroom with test in hand and said "Yepp, still pregnant" and watched her shocked face! LOL.

Oh yeah, that's a toughy...
With my first loss at 12 weeks, I had told EVERYONE!!!
Of course I did, it was the one thing I had always wanted...

Then a couple years later I still had the occasional random old friend on Facebook asking me where the pics of my kiddo were...it was heartbreaking...:sad2:

So naturally I would WANT to run out and scream it from the rooftops, stop strangers on the street, celebrate like I won the lottery!!...but who knows if the next positive test would ever equal a baby in my arms...
Puts one heck of a kink in how I can allow myself to react.
:sad1:

My mom keeps telling me that whether I tell 1 person or a million, what's meant to be will be. It would be a new baby thats deserves the same excitement I gave my little peanut before. Let's see how I'm feeling once I finnaly get my bfp ;)

indhira that's pretty much the way I look at it too. Whether or not you tell it won't change the outcome. I have awesome friends and family and that's what counts. They'll be supportive no matter the outcome.

So I'm obsessed with peeing on stuff :/ AF due Saturday the earliest but I couldn't help it and tested today. Bfn but I know its still early loll. Plus after I used it I actually read the box and it said 25 ml which feels like a really high testing criteria lol

Anyone else tested yet?!?

Good morning, everyone!
How are we all doing today??

Still no O over here....but I DID get my very first brand new car last night!!
So at least I have SOMEthing to get all excited about!!

Now we've got a good safe car to drive our future little ones around in, AND the construction around the house is nearing completion...(I think)...
The stage is almost set for the star of this whole production....all we need is an egg to make nice with :spermy:

...Waiting...:coffee:

Wooohoooo! Horray for a new car!! :)
Now if only the perfect egg would get the message that it's safe for them to join the party lol !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->