CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

Dove830 where in bc are you? I'm trying for #4 too.

Same here Goddess25! My husband and I are May babies, and our DS's are in January and November. I have a tattoo that I add a butterfly to for each child/loss in the birthstone color. So, I didn't want any repeats, tattooing April (diamond) would be really hard, and I had already experienced a loss in December. But... with having PCOS, beggars can't be choosers! AF surprised me this month by showing up, and we're going to take it. It's going to be really busy every Christmas season between all their birthdays, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Good luck to you!

Sorry the witch got you joo! Are you still bfing too? It's messing with my cycle so much.. We are in the process of night weaning now to try to regulate my hormones a bit.. Fx it works!

Yes we're bf but haven't bf during the night for well over a year now. I got my period back a year ago but still vary from 27-33 day cycles, I didn't think it would take so long for them to even out. FX it happens quickly for you!

Hi All,
This is my very first post :)

I currently have a Christmas baby (17th December) and ovulated a few days ago so fingers crossed for another Christmas baby.

good luck mcpass4.

Is anyone in their TWW? What dpo are you? When do you think you'll test?
I am 4 dpo testing on 4/1!

tankel My current chart says I am 5DPO I may test on April 1 as well! Only exception is FF thinks I also may have O'd between cd 15-17. I had wine 3 nights in a row and 3rd night a fair amount which skewed my temps. But I think I'm 4 DPO going by body signals. So we shall see! Good Luck to you! I'd love to get a Positive on April 1st ha.

good luck mcpass4.

Is anyone in their TWW? What dpo are you? When do you think you'll test?
I am 4 dpo testing on 4/1!

tankle, I'm right behind you! 3 dpo but I thinking going to test on the 3rd feeling anxious but trying to relax. :coffee:

Like I was telling Tankel on another post, FF says i ov'd on the 20th but going by my EWCM I ov'd on the 24th :( Idk what to think anymore!!

I am OPK'ing from the day AF leaves until the day I get a BFP next month if AF shows up LOL!

So yesterday and the day before I felt OV-like pains...but less "pinchy" feeling than normal. Today my temp dipped way down again, so I think I've had another ovulatory malfunction.

SOOO frustrating...
](*,)

Think i'm 4dpo and i'll be testing if i'm late. Can't bare seeing anymore BFNs!

Can I join? I am a Christmas baby! (Dec 19th) and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a Christmas Baby! This is my month!

indhira2 - Thanks!! you too! Where are ya in your cycle?

KelliGal, I might be either 6DPO or 2DPO. Fertility Friend app and my EWCM are not on speaking terms so they've given me conflicting information lol. I'm not too sure when i ovulated :/
But i know AF is due between 4-7 of April so I'm holding my breathe until then!!

yay for some April Fool's :bfp:

It seems like it has been a confusing cycle for quite a few of us. Heres to :bfp:s so we can get out of the :wacko: world of ttc!

Ah! I hate when FF conflicts with CM grr!! April seems like such a fun month to get a bfp!!

Does it blow anyone else's mind that people get pregnant on accident?!

Hang in there nmv!!

Oh I know a few of those accidental pregnancy ladies. And ladies that got pregnant while on BC. I'm so jealous. :haha:

My best friend got pregnant via an oopsie. She took the morning after pill then got an implant inserted. She really didn't want kids. Her 1st tri symptoms were also common with her implant so she was about 8-9 weeks along before she tested. She had a little boy last year and is so in love. She is so thankful that this happened despite steps to prevent. N

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->