CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

nmv, I hope you O soon. Sorry it's making you suffer with pinpointing O day. :hug:

Hows everyone today? I can't wait to see the :bfp:s pour in! :bunny:

Tired of waiting for O here. For me if I haven't yet I likely won't. So I'm laying off. Going to plan on being out for December and just wait for AF. Just not think about it basically. Easier that way then worrying about when O is happening. Did we BD etc. If Easter comes with no AF. Then I'll consider possibly testing lol Can't wait to see some tests though :)

Man, that is the pits, AJ. I've still got my :bunny: trained on you. I really like your relaxed approach though. I can see the benefits of not stressing to much and not being on a plan.

Thanks Tankel :) Should hopefully make for a more pleasant TWW :)

Tankel, Feeling real anxious today! Guess that coffee I just had isnt helping that lol -.-

AJ , I envy your relaxed approach!! I'm driving myself nuts trying to think of when I ov'd but you're right, the TWW would definitely be more pleasant. I've decided to test on the 6th so FX that i can hold out that long! lol.

So nice to have a great group of ladies all in the same boat!!! Can't wait to see who gets a :bfp: in LESS than 2 weeks!!! :thumbup:

Yea basically I just remembered back when I wasn't doing all of this how much less emotional it was. I just want to relax ha. Will let you know how it works - if it works haha. :p

Tankel, Feeling real anxious today! Guess that coffee I just had isnt helping that lol -.-

AJ , I envy your relaxed approach!! I'm driving myself nuts trying to think of when I ov'd but you're right, the TWW would definitely be more pleasant. I've decided to test on the 6th so FX that i can hold out that long! lol.

Gl, the 6th isn't too far away. :happydance: Plus, we're here to keep you company in the TWW :friends: I don't know exactly when I o'd, so I just picked a date :thumbup:

Tankel, thats exactly how I'm feeling lol just picked a date.
It doesnt help that according to the countdowntopregnancy site AF is supposed to arrive on the 4th -.- think I'll be testing earlier than the 6th already! LOLL. I'm so weeeaaakkkkkk

I'm on CD 17 wondering if when I'll ovulate since I'm not on femara. I probably can't get pregnant/sustain a pregnancy until after surgery so I'm not really expecting anything, but without meds it could be months before I ovulate. If it doesn't happen by April 14 I'll take provera so I can have a period and have surgery. However, I'm having some ewcm so I'm hoping it'll happen on its own in the next week or so.

drjo718: EWCM is good. :thumbup: GL

indhira2: The problem of picking a date is that you can convince yourself to test earlier since you really aren't sure how many dpo you are. Or at least that is what happens with me. I am going to stay strong and hold out until 4/1 because I know I probably o'd Monday at the latest and testing then is about as early as I can safely say I could get a :bfp:

Good luck to you all!!!!

I'm going to take my mind off everything "Baby" for the weekend, but I'll check back in with everyone on Monday!
:dust:

Getting anxious wondering why my BBT hasn't risen yet. =/ On CD 19 right now.

CD 13 over here! I've been getting twinges in my ovaries but my temperature is still low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->