CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

Im 3 DPO and I have been cramping since my IUI. I thought it would let up but it's non stop! It feels like I could get my period any second, it's that bad.

Does anyone else cramp with ovulation? Or IUI?

I cramp with ovulation, always on one side. Fingers crossed for you!!! xx

on my forth straight day of positive opks with ewcm...This cycle is never going to end.

Tankel at least you're getting EWCM! I'm definitely going to start using OPKs next month as I'm not even sure if or when I ovulated this month :/

last month, super slippery EWCM and cramps on one side but this month......big fat nothing.

Is it normal to still have EWCM after O? I've had it for like a week now, my initial excitement is wearing off :lol:.

:witch: got me today :( so looks like I am on to cycle 5 and in the running for a Christmas(ish) baby after all. I should O on or around April 8, so if I get pregnant should be due around December 29. More likely would be January though which I'm really not keen on but I'm so gutted I got a BFN this morning that I don't care! Will have to have a chat with OH about it because otherwise we'll be sitting it out until June which I can't bear the thought of :cry:

From all I've read EWCM can be normal after ovulation about a week later, but there should be a break in between. That's why I don't think I ovulated last week. I didn't have ANY EWCM. And do Now. If i take out my temps with that were high, but influenced by drinks before hand I haven't ovulated yet. I think I ovulated yesterday - last night - actually. But will need a temp rise tomorrow to confirm it.

have you been BDing? I hate not knowing whenI o'd. I need carefully planned bd! :haha:

Ajarvis I'm in the same boat as you! This morning I was complaining about no EWCM during ovulation or the days leading up to it, just now i had a big glob of it (sorry for tmi) but my FF says i ovulated last friday -.- You ladies think I'm just now ovulating or could it be random EWCM after ovulation?

I'm in the same boat indhira2 ?!? I think FF is off Because I also use P.tracker and it showed I O'd yesterday but just got EWCM today - I'm so confused ha! And just trying to bd as much as possible!

Tankel...I'm pulling for you!!! Finally got my +OPK last night, and I think I felt OV pain at 8:30 this morning... I sure hope so! We dtd last night so it would be PERFECT timing!!!

Joo...sorry this cycle is a bust... FX for this next cycle!!! There's still a chance for a 2015 baby! :)

Indhira...I would definitely recommend using OPKs. They are so cheap and really give you a glimpse into what your hormones are up to. Otherwise I would be waiting around for my temp shift, never knowing for sure if we'd hit the right days until it was too late. :)

So far as EWCM, I rarely see anything other than creamy cm after I ovulate..

Good luck everyone!!!

lol. We don't plan. But have on CD 7, 10, 11 14, 15 so fairly covered. Except if I o'd on CD 9 like FF originally said. But if I take out those erroneous temps then I haven't so. I put in made up temps that have risen up until the end of the week with no result though. So now I have no idea what to do lol. That's why I'm not testing til like Easter.

Yay for O, nmv!!!

aj, looks like you have all the bases covered! GL. My af is due on Easter so I'll be testing then too. (and loads before had also) :haha:

Prayingforbabes i'm with you on the BD Express! LOL. Just sent hubby a naughty text so that he catches my drift, last thing I want is to make it obvious that I'm ov and "need his assistance"! bwahahaha

Indhira2 omg I feel like I've been throwing myself at the poor man LOL poor guy passed out last night before I had my chance. Oh well I just text him too - seems like an Oing woman is a mans dream! Haha GL!!!

Annnnnnnnnd now i'm spotting at 5 days post IUI.

Weird?! My body is throwing me for a loop on this one! That's much to early to be implantation bleeding, right?!

Can I Join in?

Waiting for AF to end so I can count down to the big O

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79