CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

Good morning Ladies!!..and welcome babywebb! :)

How is everyone feeling today?

Doing good, nmv. I got another positive opk today, that brings us up to 5 in a row. Hows your O doing? <--:haha:

good, but frustrated with this temping thing. Next month if I'm still waiting for BFP I'm temping vaginally and not drinking at all. having a few drinks over the weekend is ending up leaving me super annoyed with my chart and my temp lowered today.

Feeling kind of sick today and extremely tired - I am now on the two week wait or so these apps say - if AF shows up in ordering some OPKs so I can better tell when O happens - but here's to hoping for a Christmas baby!!!!!

Morning Ladies! I'm CD14 today and this is the day I usually O but with the tightness/heaviness/tugging I was feeling yesterday, I have a feeling it might have happened yesterday. I overlaid my charts and noticed that 4 of the past 5 cycles all have my O day temp at 96.8, and that's what my temp was yesterday. Today it bounced up to 97.45, so now I'll have to see if it keeps rising over the next couple days to confirm O. =D

I hope I'm in the tww but the way my hormones are set up...i might not have even Ov'd! GRrrrrrr. I am definitely buying opks too if AF shows.

Why cant it be easier to know if we're ov? Like peeing green or having ONE symptom reserved only for ovulating time LOL

Ha ha ha!!! Yes, that'd be AWESOME. Something like bright blue areolas or something on O day! LOL!!

I'm in the tww now and already fed up! Only another 11 days to go....!

Hi Everyone! I hope it's alright for me to join this lil' group :)

I'm on CD4 and will be starting Clomid tonight - I'm really excited! If I ovulate sometime between CD14-18, I will be due between December 27-31, so that counts as a Christmas Baby, right?

Wishing everyone luck on their ttc journey!

We already have a January 4th baby but I would love a December baby too! Really I would love an any month baby!
I have no way to know if I'm ovulating though...no af in 23 months!! So I guess I should start there :)

...If I ovulate sometime between CD14-18, I will be due between December 27-31, so that counts as a Christmas Baby, right?

It sure does! Unless you're one who takes the Christmas decorations down on Boxing Day! I'm on CD2 & will have a similar due date to you if I get pregnant this cycle. X

Still waiting for my BBT to go up indicating fertility. =/ No where close to O yet, I think.

Hello! My due date would be 12/23 if I get a bfp.

Thanks Joo! My eldest was born at 38+2, and my youngest was born at 38 weeks even. If I go the same again with this pregnancy, I should be deliver around the 13-17th of December. It'd make for some really cute newborn Christmas photos!

Welcome ladies!! Good Luck on your Christmas Babies :)

Ha ha ha!!! Yes, that'd be AWESOME. Something like bright blue areolas or something on O day! LOL!!

I wouldn't want bright blue nipples! :haha: I would like something a little more sexy. How about bbs grow a cup size during O or your hair looks super awesome. Or a little black dress appears in your closet:haha:

I wouldn't want bright blue nipples! :haha: I would like something a little more sexy. How about bbs grow a cup size during O or your hair looks super awesome. Or a little black dress appears in your closet:haha:[/QUOTE]

The black dress would be perfect!! :thumbup: we'll all get our BFPs soon:happydance:!!

HI Everyone:) Can I join too?

CD8 for me, and STILL waiting for AF to leave!!

I should O CD17, or April 3rd. This would give me a due date of Dec 25th, lol. :xmas6:

This is cycle number 10 for us, and I'm sure you can imagine how frustrated I am. It's never taken more than 3 months before.

This will be our 4th, and last, baby.

:dust::dust::dust: to all!!!

Fingers crossed. I never thought i would like a Christmas baby now Im wishing for nothing more. I have 2 feb babies and 1 oct.

Sorry the witch got you joo! Are you still bfing too? It's messing with my cycle so much.. We are in the process of night weaning now to try to regulate my hormones a bit.. Fx it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->