christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a train table ladies something sturdy lookin to spend £100!
We've got the Asda one in the inlaws so something a little bit different please

How about this one, currently reduced to £49.99. My daughter has it and loves it :thumbup:

https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...langId=-1&searchTerms=CHAD+VALLEY+TRAIN+TABLE

Baby Annabel Doll - half price £22.49 @ Argos

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9367490/Trail/searchtext>BABY+ANNABEL.htm

How about this one, currently reduced to £49.99. My daughter has it and loves it :thumbup
https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...langId=-1&searchTerms=CHAD+VALLEY+TRAIN+TABLE

Does it have drawers?

How about this one, currently reduced to £49.99. My daughter has it and loves it :thumbup

Does it have drawers?

No it doesn't

my mummy got the rosebud doll house for my lo for her birthday in like 3 years time :rofl:

right i dont know if this helps but Photobox had their flash sale on and messed up with some items. I complained -- and for today only they gave me the code SATFLASH for 50% off almost everything

Just popping on to say the Tesco double up is definatley on Toys my mam been nosing on the system for me this morning. Yay!!!!

Also been to Asda Living this morning they have wide range of mens T-shirts in there for £1. We picked up a few great for gifts!

how long does the double up last? i dont think i get my vouchers through till the november statement not sure how it works, been doing christmas savers xx

It last a while hun think 4-6 weeks not sure though I'll check but everyone will get their vouchers in time they start sending them out from Nov 1st! x

Also you can check online how much you have saved! xxx

maccy does she work in tesco and is she able to look up certain items? I dunno if leapster explorer console is a toy or including with the DSs, and playstations etc?

My mum works on toys and said the tag books aren't classed as toys so doubt the leapster would be.

I know i was disappointed too. They should be toys because in the direct book they are with toys and in my store the toys are downstairs and entertainment is upstairs but tags and leapster are downstairs with toys but for double up they are entertainment apparently!

This is what the Tesco Clubcards Are Doubling on. xxx

Toys and Bikes every £5 = £10 worth of vouchers
Clothing £5 = £10 worth of vouchers
Phones £5 = £10 worth of vouchers
SkinCare, Fragrances & Cosmetics £5 = £10 worth of vouchers
Opticians £5 = £10 worth of vouchers
Cook Dine & Home £10 = £20 worth of vouchers
Small Electrical appliances £10 = £20 worth of vouchers
Furniture £10 = £20 worth of vouchers
Finest Wine & Champagne £10 = £20 worth of vouchers

Blah 11 - jsut asked her to check the system for you, but feeling Boony right hun.. : (

i might argue my case with tesco direct cust services. Why are they under the TOY catagory if theyre not toys?

got a few more bits today in asda

their 2 for £20 is really good, they also
have cars drawing tables for £10 and loads
of other big items for half price

also got a tub of coloured chalk for £1
they've also got art kits for £2-£3
and board games/puzzles 2 for £8

:thumbup:

almost finished emily's xmas bits now

oh and they also have humf books!
about time lol

:happydance: