christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know if anyone has mentioned it... but tesco is doing double up on your clubcard vouchers, so if you have £5 they will give you £10 to spend.. Its including toys and clothes so you could pick up some bargains.

dont know if anyone has mentioned it... but tesco is doing double up on your clubcard vouchers, so if you have £5 they will give you £10 to spend.. Its including toys and clothes so you could pick up some bargains.

Hahaha don't worry, we've been ON THAT! :rofl:

Dont know if this has been posted but i got a leaflet for Mothercare with 10% discount until Sunday 20th November code RUXU :)

Hey ladies I was wondering if any of you bargain hunters have came across cut price Lego Advent calendars ?? I really want to get Dec one but the cheapest I can find is £14.99, I know thats not awfully dear but it is to me !!! lol

Hey ladies I was wondering if any of you bargain hunters have came across cut price Lego Advent calendars ?? I really want to get Dec one but the cheapest I can find is £14.99, I know thats not awfully dear but it is to me !!! lol

Why not make your own? Buy a lego kit and one of the reusable advent calendar. You can then get a lego kit you know he will love

Why not make your own? Buy a lego kit and one of the reusable advent calendar. You can then get a lego kit you know he will love

WSS but beat me to it :haha:

WSS but beat me to it :haha:

GO ME!!! :happydance: hehehe

Just been to argos and they have the Fisher Price Amazing Animals Train for £22.98
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3497672/Trail/searchtext>CHOO.htm

Looking for the cheapest My Pal Scout/Violet please. Also, has anyone seen any Mickey/Minnie Mouse wrapping paper, doesn't need to be xmas one?

Just been to argos and they have the Fisher Price Amazing Animals Train for £22.98
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3497672/Trail/searchtext>CHOO.htm

Looking for the cheapest My Pal Scout/Violet please. Also, has anyone seen any Mickey/Minnie Mouse wrapping paper, doesn't need to be xmas one?

Poundstretchers have Red paper with minnie and mickey on it. Extra length stuff :) 1.49 I think :) Its xmas themed too

any cheap smart trike zoo in the bee colour lying around??

i know ive asked for rocking horses before but anyone know the cheapest place i can get this particular rocking horse

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rocking-Ho...FG/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1320528389&sr=8-15

thanks girls!

not happy :( i want to go down town while ash is at school and i cant cos ive oredered stuff offline they never come on the day theyre meant to and keep dropping it round my neighbours which THEY OPENED! glad it was only books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"