christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you clever women know where there is a deal on nappies at the moment? I've got 20 quid to last me the week and desperatly need to get Bella some nappies! Lol.

morrisons had 3 packs of 24 active fits for £13 yesterday, its 2 for £10 in boots!!

Have you tried Asda little angels nappies? I bought them when we didn't have much money one week but loved them so never went back to pampers

Asda little angels, two packs for £10 depends on what size for the amount of nappies think it's around 30 somthing in a 4+ not sure. They are fab though.

Has anyone seen any Christmas styled Dummy's for babies ? 6 month plus x

Just to let u all know I'v just bought my mam some Neal's Yard body lotion. It's nice and posh stuff :haha: I'v found this website where their offering 20% off this week and its free delivery :)

Heres a link to their website:

https://www.naturisimo.com/index.cfm?nme=nyr&gclid=CN_638eWsawCFUEb4QodOg4wFw

Has anyone seen any 'Daddy' slippers anywhere?

morrison basic yellow and white pack nappys for £1 something i use them all the time as they r good

We got our last lot of nappies from Aldi, pack of 48 for a fiver, havent had any problems with them! x

Anybody know of any nice comfy chairs for one year olds that are reasonably cheap? Have just seen the little blow up ones on Argos which are nice but just wanted to check if anybody has seen anything else? Ta girls

disney store have skating minnie and mickeys on offer for £10 reduced from £25

https://www.disneystore.co.uk/toys/limited-time-offers/mn/1305501/

dorothy perkins have 20% off everything with the code DPWINTER20 until midnight tonight

Anybody know of any nice comfy chairs for one year olds that are reasonably cheap? Have just seen the little blow up ones on Argos which are nice but just wanted to check if anybody has seen anything else? Ta girls

My daughter has this:

https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-40...campaign=GSF_TescoDirect&utm_content=208-4069

Its awesome, she loves climbing into it and looks comfy on it. I wouldn't bother with a inflatable seat will probs get punctured with a toddler!! x

On a bit of a budget this year, Can anyone find me large Bullseye at a ok price :D ?xx

oh dads got us the really expensive one for lo but i saw a pack of bulseye and jese in argos for £22 i though these would be rubbish but i was really suprised when i saw them if youve seen the fashion jesse its the exact same one and bulseye is same size which is pretty good, i know my woodys gonna look lost ontop of bulseye cos hes so huge so i woulda got the argos one tbh lol xx

HI Girls,

Any ideas where the best place to get a photo calendar made is? Am late sorting this one this year!

Cheers
Lesley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe