• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEEEEEEEEED to stop looking in this thread.

Just bought the Tag Junior and a book... but WHY??

I've already finished DD's xmas and bday presents!!

:cry:

Anyone know of My Pal Scout and/or Violet half price anywhere? We want one for Aibhne and one for OH's friend's baby brother :) x

argos were doing scout for a tenner the other week, b&m do him for £15 xx

dorothy perkins 30%off online, plus use the code DPVOFFER for an extra 20% and delivery for £1 :dance::dance:

ends 2mro i think x

Just got emailed a new Newlook 25% code.

FFDECEM3 til Monday.

It says you can download and print a voucher to get the discount instore from their FB xx

have a look at the elc half price toys, some fab bargains to be had :) bounce and spin £28.50, sophie teether £6.50... loads on there :) xx

Bummer.

I really wanted to get a Sophie but with the postage, it's not really worth the savings :(

Amzing deals though! If I had the money I would definately be buying the Bounce and Spin!

i wanted sophie to going to see if my elc has it later pandp = rip off lol

is sophie half price instore anyone know? wonder if the set with the ring teether is too.

If you use Tinsel u get a further 20% off sale items from ELC & FREEDEL for free delivery ontop of that aswell! I ordered a couple of bits! x

If the freedel doesn't work now, mothercare will have the same offers and can get it delivered to store for free x

mothercare doesn't have same offer but giraffe and ring is down to £10 but the discount codes don't work
In the gift bag for £9.99 i got

Original Sophie the Giraffe - lightweight and easy to hold Sophie is designed to stimulate all 5 senses
Sophie the giraffe rattle - an easy to grip rattle ideal for baby's small hands and a spinning ball so that baby can watch Sophie the Giraffe twirl around
A vanilla-scented teething ring - soft and supple material with a delicious vanilla scent that is light and easy to grab hold of thanks to its ring

Mothercare doesn't have the same deal on Sophie.

And those codes don't work.

Postage costs are silly arent they :( FREEDEL didnt work for me :( x

Oh no :( They worked for me the other day, must of stopped already! Hm mothercare usually does..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"