christmas bargain thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
off to pick up zs toot toot garage later from tesco i ordered it to collect in store :D also i noticed on their website they had 1 of the packs of 3 cars listed a second time but for £4.97 which i assumed was them individually because you can get them like that but when i looked it says pack included all three! so i rang up and they confirmed its a pack of three for just under a 5er! :D

i saw them earlier and left a note on here for you
more money saved!

:happydance::happydance:

thank you hun - the other set onb there is £9.98 but out of stock but if i manage to get that set it means i got the garage and both sets of carsa for the same price as just the garage when its at normal price :D

Im taking my sons smart trike back to elc on tuesday as its faulty :S:S they have since brought a new version out since i brought this one a few months back (ive only just started using it with him) and its a manky colour so i might just get a refund and buy another one so if anyone knows of any good deals?

smyths have a smart trike 3 in 1
on offer for £39.99, think i listed it a few
pages back for someone else :thumbup:

https://www.smythstoys.com/trikes-t...essionID=45a97af9-2694-4811-8e4a-9a73f420627d​

Not a bargain necessarily but I thought these were a good price for grown up gifts, from Lakeland:

Mrs Bridges® Marmalade Jute Bag: https://www.lakeland.co.uk/60004/Mrs-Bridges-Marmalade-Jute-Bag
Mrs Bridges® Chutney Trio: https://www.lakeland.co.uk/60019/Mrs-Bridges-Chutney-Trio

I also bought their afternoon tea hamper for £14.99 and a window bird feeder for £11.99 for my bird mad brother. If you spend over £20, then the discount code RE7 will give you £5 off. And spend over £50 to get free delivery too. I've managed to buy 6 gifts for £45 incl. delivery averaging £7.50 per gift! Not too shabby.

sam i've tried looking for plastic play makeup online
and it's only coming back with wooden sets and actual
makeup for kiddies

i got emily a set last year from QS, i've also seen them
in wilkinsons and the poundshop

:flower:

i got the tea set from tesco earlier, thanks jenny!!!
they also have some good deals on smart trikes in there too:thumbup:

just picked up zs toot toot garage and also had ordered the fisher price talking zoo as it was £15 cheaper on there good deals! cant wait to get the cars im printing out the page about the cars incase i get there tomorrow and its just 1 car as it states on the site it contains all three but when i was in store i noticed they sold them all seperately for the same price

thanks girlsa on the smart trikes but we were lucky that ELC had the exact one we originally had out back :)

Loads of stuff on Play.com with their £5 deal, free delivery too :)

https://www.play.com/Search.html?searchstring=&searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=2&searchfilters=ae212{641349}ae212{641349}%2bc{2317}%2b

Yeah Jenny the wooden ones are shocking priced when I found them. Suppose she'll use real/face paints soon

Yeah Jenny the wooden ones are shocking priced when I found them. Suppose she'll use real/face paints soon

there's loads of real washable sets
and you can buy face painting crayons for
about 3/4 quid :thumbup:

the wooden ones are ridiculous!​

hey jenny me again lol! are ride on toys any good for 12m+ just we need to find something for mil and fil to get chloe for christmas but i cant really think of much, do you think she'd get much used out of it? if so have you seen any around at all, im not sure i remember seeing any on here yet, although i may of missed it:dohh:

Charli - We have brought z a scuttlebug for his birthday as they are 12 months plus - they are dinky!! we got him this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mookie-Scu...C6BO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1315602650&sr=8-3 theres loads of different colour ones though

ohh thanks hun, they look cute, im not sure if it would be a bit similar to her trike though as she gets older, although its a decent price which as you know will always suit oh's parents lol!

ohh thanks hun, they look cute, im not sure if it would be a bit similar to her trike though as she gets older, although its a decent price which as you know will always suit oh's parents lol!

lol!! we got ours in debenhams for £14!!! hehe

yeah simular but the trike if a pedal ride on where as this is a feet pusher?

wow that was a bargain!

yeah i get what you mean, hmmmm i will definitely put it on my list of possibles lol! thanks hun!

hey jenny me again lol! are ride on toys any good for 12m+ just we need to find something for mil and fil to get chloe for christmas but i cant really think of much, do you think she'd get much used out of it? if so have you seen any around at all, im not sure i remember seeing any on here yet, although i may of missed it:dohh:

scuttlebugs are meant to be quite good
although they grow out of them quite quickly
especially if you already have a trike

what about a coupe or something?
emily still uses hers now and she's had it for a good
year and a half ...

i've seen a few ride ons will get a list for you

:thumbup:

or failing that how about a pram or buggy she
can push about, again emily still plays with hers
and has done since she started walking, good investment
over the next few years ....

just throwing ideas about :haha:

thanks jenny, the main thing is it needs to be suitable for indoors as we'll try to keep her trike for outisde, sorry im being picky now lol!:haha:

as for the pram thing im not too keen, ive not a huge fan of dolls so would rather not get her any until she asks lol! but thanks for the suggestion, im all for ideas as i have no clue lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"