Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i wouldnt steal the pot theres only a fiver in it....... BUT that right now could buy a tim of choccys from tesco at the mo £5!!!!!!!!!!!! go go go!!!!

hahaha your not the first person to say that of me....... im worried now........

:rofl: :rofl: awwwww but your very cute!!!! lol

siyren- dont be worried.....ill be gentle :winkwink: :rofl:

lmao well aslong as your gentle..................

pmsl to the shaving comment!

Is the rumour of the grotto opening at midnight got any hint of truth behind it :) ? xx

night night missbump dont forget to shave before seeing us lady!!! xx

errrrmmmmm probably not were just hoping really

we're really just hoping....... i wanna go to bed vix, hurry up and spank me................................. well there's something i didnt think i'd be saying x

HEY!!! its an honour to be spanked by a candy cane by me!!!!

what with the holly on???? owwww that might be a bit much for ya, pleasurable pain???
sure you can handle it?! (slightly scaring myself now :rofl:)

haha! im off to bed m'dear.
you can spank me tomorrow!

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! fb me if it opens x

not on FB :rofl: one of the very few!!!!! :rofl:
but hopefully i see ya in there tomorrow love!!! cane at the ready!!!
xxx

Oh and it was your fellow mods that said to bill you for lapland, perhaps you should get your own back and ban them :rofl:

can mods ban mods?​

:haha:

Love your thinking Tasha but nope can't be done, believe me I've tried, we just get a funny error message :lol:

Just seen this, that's is rubbish, they deserve to be punished (unlike me who didn't deserve it), you need to get more power. Steal the power if needs be

I thought you tried to ban Wobbs? :rofl:

I'm pretty sure I can ban mods :smug:

Pmsl well that won't work, try boofs or BN, please Jo. Lol. Vickie you should have some phone with that! Orrrrr, how much do we need to pay you :rofl:

Any way, morning girls. I went to bed just before 10pm so had my four hours sleep!

Tesa, welcome. I don't think I had spoken to any of these girls properly before this thread but my love for Christmas means I sorta thrust myself upon them, lol.

Today is the day my tree goes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back