Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work have just booked our xmas party :happydance: its on the 23rd December as well so extra xmassy x

awww! i dont work so dont get to go to one!
mind you adams work do one which i could go to, but its always in a grotty back street pub so he never goes!

hello ladies!
im so happy, just been shopping!!!! :happydance:
we actually went out to get a new carpet, but ended up going in dunelm mill aswell!
got a xmas lantern for candles! and got my christmas candles for christmas eve bags!

then we went to burger king (coz you just have to!)
and we had to go to toysrus because taylor and some leftover birthday money.
We ended up getting a little stocking filler for mia, a babys bottle with pretend milk in.
and a garage for taylor and a trolley and food set for mia!
so chuffed because they were the main things on my list and i never thought id get em!
so ive just crossed em off my list! :happydance:
this is the garage-
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...-and-Playsets/Fast-Lane-Rescue-Centre(0030896)

the trolley and food-
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...e-150-Piece-Play-Food-Set-and-Trolley(0086794)

oh and i got a peppa dvd for mia and a bob dvd for taylor!

im now relaxing with a mince pie and cream and a dr pepper, while adam lays the carpet downstairs, so im laid in bed because we no longer have a sofa! lol

pooo links dont work x

Sounds like you've had a fab day x What did Taylor get with his birthday money?
Is he feeling better?
I love burger king, havent been in so long as the nearest one to us is in the city centre x

I have made one batch of cupcakes & the 2nd lot is in the oven x I'm really happy with them as I tried a different choc sponge recipe & piped them into th cases rather than using my scoop x
Once these ones are out the oven I'm going bed, then up at 6am to ice them x was going to do it tonight but the icing will go hard over night x

think I'll be asleep for about 9.15 lol x

awww crap! ok ill upload pics from website!
yer it was good!!
hes still coughing loads but hes been cooped up so wanted to take him for fresh air!
euggghh i hate burger king, only went coz we were starving :rofl:
errmmmm he got a giant helicopter thats VERY noisy and the propellors spin and it lowers a rope and shines a spot light! lol

owww that sound fancy!!
sounds like you have a good nack for em!
i dont blame you, your were up rather late doing em last night lol

Glad he feels a bit better x I can imagine the helicopter is going to become very annoying very fast lol x

They have turned out pretty well so I'm happy x not looking forward to getting up at 6am though lol x

hmmm dont know whether to keep him off longer from school tho.
hes still coughing quite a bit, but they break up on friday anyway, so i dont know?!
if i do keep him off i think ill take the kids to my nanas let her fuss with em for the day lol

awww bless yer! i couldnt get up at the time if a raging bull was in my bedroom lol
how dya have your concentrating head on at that time :haha:
i can barely string a sentence together at 7:30 :blush:

Hope you had fun out. I love going out on the dark evenings :)

Its started to feel a bit more christmasy now the nasty hot weather has pissed off!

yer i know as much as its soooooooooooooooooooo cold!!!
i really like it lol

oh heres the stuff from toyrus!!

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1
  • trolley.jpg
    trolley.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
  • food.jpg
    food.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
I am loving this cold weather I think we can safely say we are not going to have anymore heatwaves :happydance: bring on the snow!!!

I agree! I woke up this morning and was freeeeezing and when it's cold, it = Christmas! :D Got the heating on full blast, a big jumper and woolly socks and am feeling very Christmassy! Just about to have a little surf online at some ideas and think of bits to stick in OH's stocking! :happydance:

I finished the cakes :yipee: I'll post a pic tonight x

The kids presents look fab Vix, I was thinking about getting Finley a trolley as MIL has bought him a checkout for his birthday x
I would probably keep Taylor off seeing as they finish this week anyway x

I'm loving how cold it is x I'm just having a look for a new scarf & gloves x

I can't believe how cold it is...I wore pjs in bed last night I haven't done that for years lol

OMG I am so cold. I have put the heating on. Girls went out in their big warm coat, gloves and hat today!

weve had tjhe heating on for the past two days ! super cold here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back