Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've had the heating on too :( I'm going to invest in some door droughts soon! and window drafts if they do them!

hey girls!!!
im laid on living room floor with laptop hotbot and blanket (because i no longer have a couch!) and i am freezing!!!!

I'm in bed with leggings, socks & a hoodie on!

ermmm well we got a new carpet yday, and our couch was crap!
it was leather but all cracked and split, so adam in his oh so much wisdom!
decided that the crappy couch looked awful on the new carpet, so chucked it outside till we get a new one!

i say new one we ended up picking a second hand one which is gunna be delivered tomorrow!
grrrrrrrrr men!!

noooo!
but the cheeky sod! hes in the nice comfy bed watching football and ive been banished downstairs to the living room floor coz i make too much noise :shock:
ass!!

just need to get a cooker and table and chairs now! *sigh* all these before crimbo!
BUT thankfully the kids are nearly done!
got mias tea set today, just need 2 more things for mia 3 for taylor!

-15 :wacko: It does make me excited to get a nice new winter coat, scarf and gloves though! Nothing beats getting all snuggled and wrapped up to go out. I am also loving the yummy bonfire smell outside at the moment *sniiiiiiiiiiiiiff* :haha:

Ohhh no couch :( we have a broken bed at the moment and our sofa is all in plastic wrap ready for moving next week! So I'm currently snuggled up with a big fat duvet in bed and an extra blanket on top... but with a fan on me. Pregnancy makes ya' mad!

awwww bless yer!!!
not long now!! your babys due when mia was born!! lol

wish i could get a new coat.
my coat is broken and too big at the mo, ive got no boots so im living in my pumps and cant find my gloves lol
think im gunna have to wait a month to get some new ones!

Oh wow, really!? That's weird! I'm hoping this one comes on time or before, I'm sooo impatient now! :haha: Mia is a lovely name - my friend's little 1 year old is called Mia and it's just a lovely name!

And a coat will have to wait until after labour for me. Don't wanna be buying a new one to accomodate the bump and then it be too big. My old coat is broken too :cry: stupid zip has gone and is all frayed! As for boots - it's Primark time for me Saturday where I'll be getting £4 rip off uggs as the pair I have have holes in them! Broken coats and holely boots - lovely!

thank you! i picked her first name and my mum picked the middle, mia scarlett.
i was due on the 29th of october and OHs bday is on halloween so we were hoping she'd arrive a bit early, but she arrived on the 7th!

this was my issue when i was pregnant with her, i needed a coat but had to wait till she was born!

yeeeerrr might be primark job for me too!

That's a gorgeous middle name too hun. If I go over due, we're hoping for the 11th because 11/11/11 is such a cool birthday! Haha, but tbh, I know by that stage we'll just be wanting him/her out!

I've just seen you have Mrs Gerard Butler in your signature - IN LOVE WITH GERARD BUTLER. I love him. You have amazing taste. Haha.

:rofl: he is rather yummy!!! :rofl:
just a tad obsessed! along with Robert pattinson :rofl:

owwwwww that is a cool birthday! oh and born at 11:11 lol
god yer! by then you'll probably be fed up!
i tried everything to get mia out, went into labour eating chili flavoured crisps and watching jonathan ross :haha:

my jacket i bought in the next winter sale last year still fits over my bump :D so not had to worry about that this year.

I want a 11/11/11 baby too but il only be 38w so its doubtful!

Random but does anyone know if tesco double up promotion includes leapfrog explorer console?

hi girls!
there was ice on the windscreen this morning :happydance:

i just went outside (our couch had arrived) and i could see my breath, just said to adam were gunna have to stock up on de-icer!

:rofl: he is rather yummy!!! :rofl:
just a tad obsessed! along with Robert pattinson :rofl:

owwwwww that is a cool birthday! oh and born at 11:11 lol
god yer! by then you'll probably be fed up!
i tried everything to get mia out, went into labour eating chili flavoured crisps and watching jonathan ross :haha:

Haha, I love Robert Pattinson too. But nobody will beat my Gerard Butler *stares at Gerard Butler calendar* :rofl:

:rofl: I didn't now Johnathan Ross was a baby eviction tactic - I'll try that while I drink my gallons of pineapple juice lol.

Blah, maybe between us, one of us will get a 11.11.11 baby - 11:11am... hoping it's not 11.11lb though! Haha.

I'm snuggled in bed with a mug of coffee and there was frost on my window and condensation this morning and I got SOOOOO excited. Also dug out my slipper socks :cloud9:

I need to get my snow shovel! So glad I can just hibernate this year :cloud9: Need to get a better sledge for amelie though cos she hated last yrs sports one OH got her :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"