Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My waters broke when i was posting on bnb about clearouts :rofl:

One minute I was like 'yeh its quite runny' the next i was like 'OMG GUYS MY WATERS HAVE BROKE'

:rofl:

I put it on my Christmas list last year and OH refused to buy it like a complete pansy, all scared I was going to run off to live with a calendar, clearly :haha: So my brother pissed him off and bought it for me off Amazon. Make sure you get one this year!

Haha, Blah... I hope my waters go at home and I don't have to be induced or anything.

Ugh wont be long for you now! I want LO to hold on 3 more weeks cos the house isnt ready then hes free to arrive :happydance:

I looked like Mrs Emery from Little Britain when my waters broke..I stood there in tears saying to Dean 'i think I've wet myself' :rofl: xx

Oh bless you Harveys lol.

Blah you sound like me - I keep saying to LO "stay in there for just one more week" as we're moving house on Wednesday! I just know if he/she wants to be awkward, its gonna go "I'm a-coming!" on Tuesday night :rofl:

You only have 2 weeks to go until term Blah - not long!

I ran around in circles when my waters went, ran to the bathroom to get towels, then ran around in circles with a towel between my legs :dohh: I was super panicked lol :haha:

Oh bless you Harveys lol.

Blah you sound like me - I keep saying to LO "stay in there for just one more week" as we're moving house on Wednesday! I just know if he/she wants to be awkward, its gonna go "I'm a-coming!" on Tuesday night :rofl:

You only have 2 weeks to go until term Blah - not long!

I know :happydance: Would like to reach 38w cos MWs go on call for me then :D anything between 37-38 could be problematic and i cba with the stress :dohh:

I wasnt prepared for amelie.. i thought id have another 3 weeks. her crib wasnt made up and i had no hosp bag :rofl:

:rofl: I happily told my midwife i had p*ssed myself when my waters went! and kept saying sorry! x

awwww bless yer!!!
not long now!! your babys due when mia was born!! lol

wish i could get a new coat.
my coat is broken and too big at the mo, ive got no boots so im living in my pumps and cant find my gloves lol
think im gunna have to wait a month to get some new ones!

I am living in my pumps! i need some boots but what and where from no idea!
xx

Matalan have some gorgeous coats.. Thats where mine is from £25 and its so nice and warm. Gotta dig my gloves out tonight.. Think the last place I saw them was my underwear draw :haha:

I need a whole new winter wardrobe I have nothing..wel not much anyway and my coat is massive it's waaaaay to be big

urghhh i ish i could afford new clothes for me :cry: definitely need some thick gloves for pushing the pram with! x

adams getting me some gloves from work, he works at matalan so ill get my coat from there because we get a discount

Matalan have some gorgeous coats.. Thats where mine is from £25 and its so nice and warm. Gotta dig my gloves out tonight.. Think the last place I saw them was my underwear draw :haha:

I read that as cats :rofl:

had a guy come out to fix the hot water
and it's still fucking cold :dohh:

it's been about a month now
it can't be THAT hard to fix

:brat:

rant over lol​

Just back from taking Harvey for his flu jab!He managed to get 2 stickers out of the lady on the desk!:rofl: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"