Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

How is everyone? I'm very tired and feel a bit shit. had MW today and I had to get bloods rechecked as they were low at my last appointment and if theyve dropped again its iron tablet time :cry: I also had loads of protein and blood in my wee :growlmad: so on amoxicillin for that! Good news is LO is head down although hes posterior lol Atleast BP was fine!
Thank god its friday tomorrow, next week is my last week :happydance:

owww hes in the right position already?!
Hes well on his way!!
its crap with the iron tablets, they made me feel more ill, than before! :hugs:

i feel a bit crap, think ive caught summit off kids!
but i got my kitten today!
hes so cute! kids wont leave him alone, i think hes glad theyre in bed lol
hes asleep next to me in his leopard print bed :haha:

well no, hes posterior which means il get back labour again :rofl: Not so good but better than breech or transverse! If I do get put on iron tablets (i think i will, im dead tired these days) then I'll take spatone instead i think.

Aw, a new kitten :D what colour is he? You need to get a pic!

whats back labour?
is that when baby is back to back with your spine, i had this with mia because she was back to back she trapped a nerve near my spine AGONY!! thankfully she moved a week before i went into labour!

He is black and white, weve named him gizzy lol
I know! cant for the life of me remember where i put my lead for phone
gunna have to buy a new one!

Yeah, back to back. Amelie was back to back the entire labour and was delivered facing the ceiling whilst I was on my back haha

aw I love kittens, my mum has always had cats so we had like 5 litters of kittens born in our house through the years :cloud9: Hes going to be HELL with your christmas tree!

:wave:

Majorrrrr stress tonight, I've just realised how behind I am with everything atm, I'm never gonna get everything done in 7 weeks arghhhh!

:(

You'll do it char and if not, hey ho, life WILL go on!

:haha:

I reallllly need to get my head down, BnB break it is! Argh :brat:

ouuuccchhh! poor you!!!
i hope he turns round for you! :hugs:

well in my whole life ive had 11 cats, so thankfully i know a lot about em, we had kittens allllll the time lol LOVE EM!
When adam went to pick him up, he brought him home, you should of seen him!
he was shaking and hes soooo skinny!
just to be curious he asked the owners how often they fed him, and they shrugged and said "ermmmm once i think" :shock:
i did him some food as soon as he got in it was gone in a matter of seconds!
hes a lot calmer now, good job we got him!
adam said there was another one that looked a bit skinnier, so tempted to go back and get that one too! :(

God i know the last cats i had was chasing each other up the tree and broke it on xmas day!! lol

CRW- how far behind are ya?!

get the other! that way he'll never be lonely :cloud9:

thats what i said to adam, trying to guilt trip him to get it!
he wasnt that keen on gettng gizzy.
BUT i crept up behind him earlier on and he was talking to him, saying "cmon darling eat your food" :rofl:

awwww bless ya!! its really cold tonight!!
adams just rang me and said hes got me and the kids a nice new wooly jumper each from work and me some gloves! :happydance:

Hiya guys x

Blah - not long now, is Amelie getting excited?

Vix - oh your poor kitten, good job its in a loving home now, & I agree you have to go back & get the other one x

Oh & Heres the cupcakes I made x

Attachments

• DSCF0012 (2).jpg
    DSCF0012 (2).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF0013 (2).jpg
    DSCF0013 (2).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
Oh my god! they look soooo good!! yummy!!
your a pro lol

i hope adam will let me! he said he might go ask tomorrow (they live down our street)

yes very excited :D 'baby blalur' comes become mummy most of the time ie. 'hello baby brother, hello mummy!' :rofl: The nursery girls find it hilarious cos she talks about him all the time.
Amelie saw your av yday and remembered finleys pic and said 'thats not me!' :rofl: Your cuppies look delish!

Poor Finley getting mistaken for a girl :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back