Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its on biological perspectives of crime, its quite good writing really, and really interesting its just time consuming and i always stress about whether its good enough

see this is why i didnt go to uni!!
im not clever enough to do things like that :rofl:

quite a few people are doing the bags, theres a thread somewhere :thumbup:

HELLO!

I got amelie 2 more presents (well 3 but i gave one to my brother to give her haha) - a teacup piggy, a zhuzhu puppy and a crayola set :thumbup:

I bought the boys santas little helper elf hats today,Tyler was begging me to buy it it's soo warm so they have now replaced their other winter hats :)

Now sat on my bed, with my laptop, a cup of coffee and all the christmas mags Ive picked up around town lol, wanna circle things im thinking of getting people lol

im gonna have mince pies later with a hot choc and squishy cream. Forgot the mini marshmallows though :cry: I had to buy amelie a christmas dec today :rofl: Its a wooden santa plaque that youre supposed to hang up. Amelie wants to put it on her bedroom door haha

Ello girlie whirls xx

Been out shopping today to get some bits for the new house and was so excited at all the Christmas bits now in the shops, especially all the twinkly Christmas displays. Just can't wait for it to be a bit colder and for the Christmas songs to start playing! Yay.

Anyhoo, couldn't resist a little Christmas present buy - doing my Dad a foody hamper for his present (he's a keen cook) and found a big hardback cook book in Poundland full of fish and seafood recipes and that's all he really cooks so I grabbed that! It has £17.99 on the hardback bar code inside the sleeve too so very pleased considering we're having to really cut back this Chrimbo! Yay! :D

xx

Hello ladies :hi:, how are we all?. I haven't been around for a few days but nice to be back :thumbup:.

I bought a few more pressies today for LO, his pile is growing nicely :cloud9:

I got a ELC easel, 2 jigsaws and a couple of craft bits. I really need to get all his pressies together now before i buy anything else!.

Oh I love ELC and anything a bit crafty!

And I agree Blah, roll onnnn pay day so I can go spend some money!

sainsbos sale on thurs :)! and boots shopping event!

hey ladies soooooooooooooooooo tired had a right crappy day

evening girls!! getting so fed up waiting for my vouchers from SILs work so i can go shopping! sall deffo be ordering them myself online next year x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"