Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Dannie - sometimes it's just worth doing it yourself eh!

Vix, you ok?
xx

i never realized i could order them myself till i seen a thread on here, so shall deffo be doing it myself this year, ive been paid up almost 4 weeks and its annoying me now cause theres still 1 woman that hasnt paid and we all have to wait for her before we get them :gun:

What is it hun?

Argh, it must be so frustrating for you! At least you know for next time though :hugs:

its been one of them days, were the kids play up!
arguing and fighting! crushing a full pack of digestive biscuits into the carpet and i have no vacuum (it broke 2 weeks ago) so ive been using a dustpan and brush through the full house tooke me 2 hours just to sweep the living room :(
kids just kept making it worse, id sweep up some then theyd spread more crumbs everywhere.

just one of those days were everythings gone wrong lol

omg :(!

Amelie was a brat all day too :dohh: She cries at the drop of a hat these days and its ridiculous. She threw herself on the floor in a shop cos I wouldnt let her take her jacket off :wacko: then she picked a pot of jelly in a shop for her snack but i obv had no spoon so she tantrummed about that too!

Oh no hun :( :hugs: The Asda Smart Price hoover is meant to be good and it's £19 at the moment if money is tight. I only know because we had to buy a new hoover today and had to buy a bargain one as we just can't afford an expensive one.

Sorry you have had a crappy day. I'm sure you'll have a much better day tomorrow - I hate those days that just seem to just be poo regardless of what you do!

I hate crappy days :( we've had a pretty good day we went swimming and then went to mcdonalds for dinner then to my dads for a few hours!
Going into town next week to buy some more/new Xmas decorations :)

im so exhausted today, think im getting the nasty cold poor maisie has, and to top it off ive barely seen OH for more than 2 minutes in weeks, hes started his own business so doing 2 jobs to get it kicked off. so hes out with the lads who wrk for him during the day and on the taxi's during the night and when hes home hes sleeping. so the only conversation i have during the day is with maisie or on here :cry: xx

must be in the water!!
mia is the the tantrum phase too :(
shes been really clingy all day!! couldnt do anything because she wants to be hugged and carried all the time!

wanna b mummy- thank you! yer money is tight thank you i was thinking about getting that one but was worried it wouldnt suck up that well?!

^^^^^^ same here Hun my oh works nights and he usually wakes up at 2 but because he's doing 6 nights in 1 night off he's shatters so has to sleep in later :( what is his own business ?

its so crap isnt it. he hasnt had a day off in months. hes started his own courier business, most of his contracts are with uk mail and everytime he puts a new van on it costs loads so its another month on the taxis each time. he should be off them by christmas so so we can actually spend some time with him fingers crossed xx

amelie wants to be carried a lot too and she asked for me to feed her today :shock: She hasnt been fed since before she was 1 so i have no idea what thats all about?! I feel bad for her though cos I just cant physically carry her for more than a few minutes :( she keeps sneaking into our bed at 2-3am and sometimes I dont wake up til morning and shes snuggled up beside me :dohh:

she did make me laugh earlier though after she announced to my mum and the rest of Costas that mummy had baby jaguar pants on! :rofl:

no it would be difficult with bump!
wonder is she senses baba will be here soon and wanting you to herself as much as she can now??

Yeah they were just leopard print but amelie is obsessed with Diego :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back