Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm starting my shopping list. I was going to do one of those layaway programs where you pay a little each week. Anybody ever done them?

Just got home from going out for a meal to a pub with my mum and our friend and it was sooooooooooooo cosy in there, fire places, yummy food, dim lighting etc. Walked outside to leave at 10 and could see our breath and was shivering with the cold and got SO excited! Not to mention the pub also has twinkly fairy lights outside wrapped around planty things and hanging around the doors and it just looked so festive! :happydance:

Hahaha yes he does often get mistaken for a girl lol he wont let me cut his hair though x

morning girls!!
still cold! just watching nightmare before xmas for the 100th time this week with the kids! lol

Hia ladies,pay day today :) whoooo let the shopping commence :) don't have much left to get now I don't think

Love nightmare before xmas x one of my fave xmas films x

look what I got for Finley/me :winkwink:
It was £1 in wilkos, they have some lovely stuff in & picked up there chrimbo catalogue too to had to my collection :happydance:

Attachments

• DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh I LOVE colouring in so much. OH was asking for ideas for my stocking and I actually said "a nice new colouring book and felt pens!". He bought me a colouring book and Crayola felts a couple of years ago as one of my presents as I was freaking out like he'd given me a diamond ring :rofl:

£1, you can't go wrong Reedy!

Feeling very Christmassy today - think I'm going to spend this evening making a little list of present ideas!

Just come back from town I bought matchbox stinky and matchbox smokey and a big mater(from cars) remote control car and a fisher price wheelie ramps garage very nearly finished all the toy side of Christmas shopping :)

Oh I LOVE colouring in so much. OH was asking for ideas for my stocking and I actually said "a nice new colouring book and felt pens!". He bought me a colouring book and Crayola felts a couple of years ago as one of my presents as I was freaking out like he'd given me a diamond ring :rofl:

£1, you can't go wrong Reedy!

Feeling very Christmassy today - think I'm going to spend this evening making a little list of present ideas!

Hahaha I'm the same, I love colouring x especially with felt tips x

Oh me tooooo! You're making me want to colour now! I got excited in Poundland at the weekend looking at all the colouring books and these lovely little boxes of felts and crayons! Haha.

evening girls!!!
just got in from spending all afternoon and evening at MIL....joy!!
owwwwww reedy thank you very much that will go lovely in kids xmas eve bags :thumbup:

Ohh, that sounds interesting Siyren!

Xmas eve bag Vix.... oohh that sounds exciting! What goes in those? After ideas ready for when LO is old enough!

Sounds interesting Siyren x what's the crime? X
No problem Vix x

wanna b mummy-

pjs
xmas bed socks
sweets
colouring book (for when im baking or cleaning)
bath bomb (for xmas bath)
xmas candle (which we'll light xmas eve late afternoon)
xmas book
and snowman soup.
making one for kids, me and adam and will give em out just after lunch time.
obviously mine and adams will be more adult lol

hope everyone is having a good evening :flower: I'm stressing out running around trying to get everything ready for lo's birthday party tomorrow :haha:

anyone else being tempted by the tins of celebrations going on sale? or have you already given in? :haha:

already bought em lol
not even slightly tempted to open em lol

That is such a lovely thing to do Vix! It's made me very excited to do OH's stocking! I do love getting things for the stocking more than anything else x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"