Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi baby France :hugs:

Vix, you know what's good for a sore throat wink wink I'm sure your DH has suggested it already lol ;)

how are you ladies tonight i had a rather early start with the madam this am!

o dear god no!!! im certaintly not in the mood for that :rofl:
he tried in the....CAR!! i dont tink soooo! lol

Ha ha hope the kids wernt in the back!

I watched Im a celeb :dance:

no on the way back from asda!
no the kids were at home.
i was like noooooooooooo i thought he was joking lol

I'm shattered today. DS was ill last night and didn't go to sleep til 5.30am...then DD woke at 6am :wacko:

OH was out on remembrance day parade yesterday so he'd had one to many so I was up and down sorting them out and had to work today. I was so busy at work too I didn't get chance for dinner.

DS has slept all day today too, OH working nights, so I'm expecting another sleepless night. Sleep needed so going to bed in a min.

I'm back! Having no Internet is horrid. So we went shopping today to get some more little bits for the house, and OH let me buy a mrs claus dress for the baby! It's so cute and soft, and was only £4 in home bargains! He's even on about getting a Christmas tree and decs soon. Considering last year we had a 3ft pop up tree and that was it, vast improvement!

Morning ladies thanks for all of Tylers birthday wishes yesterday we had a fab day even if he did act like a spoilt brat at times!
I'm feeling super christmassy today so trying to convince oh for us to go into town and get some more Christmas decs!
Really need to clean the house it's still not up to my usual standard from when we were all I'll last week!
Vix I hope I feel better soon x

Afternoon girls ;)

Its really warm again, not christmassy at all :(

Can anyone make my avatar christmassy? Maybe a santa hat on her head or something? or a christmas tree somewhere?

im majorly stressed about money id be ok if it wasnt for the fact OHs birthday is straight after christmas very closely followed by LOs and were having a party for her. followed by family and friends who we didnt buy for last year have now said theyve got LO something which means we need to find something for them. and the fact SIL has been going out every weekend having a mid life crisis and hasnt even started on buying christmas presents even for her son and she has 1 payday left which means all christmas food etc which will be down to me to buy as SIL number 2 isnt with us for xmas this year. eurghh stress!!! x

we've just had a quote from British gas for a new boiler - £2,500 :shock: & thats with a discount of £400!!! The robbing barstewards :grr:
So we're shopping around at the minute x just what you need right before xmas :dohh:

xmas fair in 2 days :happydance:

hey girls, im essaying it up.
how is everyone aside from boiler/ money issues lmao! (that sucks btw!!!)

hey ladies!!
throat still sore :(
its gunna get worse i now it is!

miss bump- upload your pic in paint and draw a santa hat, thats what i did for my avatar.

oh my god!!! im am sooooo chuffed!!
just got taylors first school photo, he looks like an absoloute angel!
all the teachers were talking about it when i arrived to pick it up, they all said he looks like a child model in a catalogue :blush:
so proud!
cant wait for adam to see it when he gets home!

sorry your all having sucky days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g