Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

Oh Monkee that is so frustrating. I'm not sure how it all works for you but the 18th is so close. Could it not be delayed until Jan?

One month until Christmas Eve WHOOO

I feel a bit better today as I got the painting finished last night, today I'll be putting everything back and hopefully can start my cleaning/sort out of the living room .
I feel bad I haven't done much with the girls but I do keep saying once December is here it's all Christmas and no more decorating. X

Oh Monkee that is so frustrating. I'm not sure how it all works for you but the 18th is so close. Could it not be delayed until Jan?

One month until Christmas Eve WHOOO

I feel a bit better today as I got the painting finished last night, today I'll be putting everything back and hopefully can start my cleaning/sort out of the living room .
I feel bad I haven't done much with the girls but I do keep saying once December is here it's all Christmas and no more decorating. X
Moving just before Christmas doesn’t bother me, it’s just the not knowing. Especially as January could work out to be the same if not higher restrictions. Xx

Yesterday was 1 week til December 1st
Kids are very excited
1. For advent calendars
2. For elves to return
3. For the live event on fortnite :dohh::rofl:

I cant wait. Tree up this weekend, a couple of bits still to come, just need to buy the rest of the food and wrap presents, write the few cards that are expected of us. And I'll be Christmas ready.

Sounds lovely!
I'm putting our tree up this weekend too. I feel like I'm the only one in my area who hasn't yet!

I know! There are loads up already and all outside lights on houses that wouldn't usually have them. I think 2020 has got to people :haha:

Enjoy putting your trees up!

yes I agree lots more lights in my street than usual even houses that previous years haven’t. I love it

If I wasn’t moving in 3 weeks I’d have a whole grotto outside my house lol! Last year we literally turned our garden into a winter wonderland x

If I wasn’t moving in 3 weeks I’d have a whole grotto outside my house lol! Last year we literally turned our garden into a winter wonderland x
Ah that sounds fab!! Hopefully next year you can do that again

Tree up this weekend :wohoo: loads of people around here have decorations up already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->