Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

Cases are rising here so I’m expecting further restrictions once lockdown ends on the 2nd :-(

It seems never ending :(

Last edited:
Our area has the second highest infection rate in the country. I had to double check there was an R in there because I could have sworn they just meant county.

How are we nearly in the 20’s already???

Well DS had a lovely birthday, and slept all night \\:D/ usually he wakes between 1-3 times.
Going to start planning my DD’s 13th Birthday now x

I am glad your DS had a great birthday and yay for him sleeping all night! :D

Yeah it certainly was nice to sleep for more then 3.5 hours, I’m usually I struggle getting back to sleep after I’ve been up with him but it was nice being able to have a couple of extra hours x

We are doing our tree the end of next week. Probably get it down Friday while most of the kids are out, that way I can attempt to find the elf as I'm not sure where I put him but I'm sure it was in with all the decs.

Anyone else feeling a bit stressed ATM.

I really want to put our tree up this weekend as we are all off and have a festive weekend , but I still have coats/shoes in the living room whilst I wait for the woodwork to dry, plus their toys seem all over the place arghh. The kitchen needs a good clean too.

Our house isn't very big and it feels so cluttered right now, the tree will just add to that. I'm working most of this week so will have to use the evenings and day off on Wednesday to get it all sorted to my liking ha h

I picked up some Christmas tree cookies to decorate and mini Christmas cupcakes for the weekend :)

I know what you mean, we still need to sort under the stairs (its open rather than a cupboard) so we can put the dogs bed under there as its currently where the tree is going, and also stand the boxes under there while putting up the decorations. I need sort the kitchen out too so I've got a cupboard clear and a draw in the freezer and fridge clear for Christmas foods. It seems no matter what I sort out I turn round and its a mess.

I know what you mean, we still need to sort under the stairs (its open rather than a cupboard) so we can put the dogs bed under there as its currently where the tree is going, and also stand the boxes under there while putting up the decorations. I need sort the kitchen out too so I've got a cupboard clear and a draw in the freezer and fridge clear for Christmas foods. It seems no matter what I sort out I turn round and its a mess.

Yes. It always works out but the neverending list is frustrating x

Yep and you can't do one thing without another so utterly just goes on and on

Anyone else feeling a bit stressed ATM.

I really want to put our tree up this weekend as we are all off and have a festive weekend , but I still have coats/shoes in the living room whilst I wait for the woodwork to dry, plus their toys seem all over the place arghh. The kitchen needs a good clean too.

Our house isn't very big and it feels so cluttered right now, the tree will just add to that. I'm working most of this week so will have to use the evenings and day off on Wednesday to get it all sorted to my liking ha h

I picked up some Christmas tree cookies to decorate and mini Christmas cupcakes for the weekend :)
Yes! Not knowing if this move is going to get ahead is affected my anxiety and I can’t even get clarification until the 18th Dec what will happen. Hope you are ok hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->