Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

I think most are doing their trees this weekend.
Girls posted their letters today. We sent them to the royal mail address so maybe they'll get a reply. X

Well my 5 year old wasn’t in Christmas spirit this morning and was crying at having to go to school. It really does pull on your heartstrings when you still have to send them in :-(

:hugs: horrible sending them to school when they are upset

Mine are excited about school today as they are doing their Reindeer Run just sad I cannot go watch this year especially as it is the 1st one of them both being in the same school

It was horrible, I’ve just rang the school though and they’ve checked for me and she is drawing a picture now so she seems to have calmed down, my poor baby :-(

I think for most kids the thought of going is usually worse than actually being there (obviously there are exceptions) we went through a period recently where ds4 who was still 6 at the time would cry every day to stay home, then come out if school proclaiming he'd had the best day ever.

I think for most kids the thought of going is usually worse than actually being there (obviously there are exceptions) we went through a period recently where ds4 who was still 6 at the time would cry every day to stay home, then come out if school proclaiming he'd had the best day ever.

Usually she is really good at going into school but today she really fought it, it’s horrible when the teacher has to take them and they are sobbing for you, I just wanted to take her back home but I know I can’t. All mine are off tomorrow though due to inset day so I’m going to plan a picnic for tea and then watch a movie with her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->