Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

Try and take one day at a time, I hope you get the outcome you want at the appeal
Thanks hun, I’m kind of shut myself off a little to deal with everything. I’m expecting to lose the appeal based on the outcome of other families moving to the same area but we will see I guess. Payday is Monday so got to start sorting furniture out ready to have it delivered to the new house on the day we sign for the keys. I’ve done a lot of moves but this is by far the most stressful one I’ve done.. x

Sounds so stressful. If you don't get the appeal you can keep their name on the schools list and should get priority as they have a sibling (I think) also someone else may move *fingers crossed*

Thanks, she is on the waiting list. I’m just exhausted from dealing with it all so I’m gonna try and have this weekend off of planning for the move and everything else. Just going to spent a long weekend playing with my kids and working on myself x

Hugs. Always here and hopefully all over for you soon..

My phone forced me to update, now I've lost connection and had to reset everything argh!

Hugs. Always here and hopefully all over for you soon..

My phone forced me to update, now I've lost connection and had to reset everything argh!
Thanks hun, I’m sure everything will come together in the end. X

Eeek it's Friday. I've been looking forward to this weekend.

Off to pick up a new garland this morning :)

The first words out of my mouth to the kids this morning was "when you wake up in 4 weeks time HE will have been!" :haha:

I can't believe how quickly it's going. Putting the tree up with the kids tomorrow :xmas12:

So exciting! It feels like I've left it really late this year compared to everyone else but it is still November :xmas9:

I know. We would usually do the last weekend of November/1st weekend of December, whichever would get them up in time for dh birthday on the 4th, so this is normal time for us but I feel so late

It does feel late (we are the same weekend closest to the 1st) probably because lots of people did theirs after Halloween.

Yeah I think you're right, seeing everyone else's going up makes you feel behind

So exciting! It feels like I've left it really late this year compared to everyone else but it is still November :xmas9:
Yeah I know what you mean! Am putting mine up tomorrow which normally would be considered about right or even early by some I know but this year I feel late :lol:. It's been a strange old year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->