Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

Eek! I hope it flies, but I also feel the pressure to get moving on wrapping

25 days to go! Halfway through the 20s already!! :xmas1:

Oh my gosh, tomorrow is December! I forgot a bunch of stuff in my shopping on Friday that I need to get today (essential things like food for pets, baby milk) so I said to DH I'll probably pick up a bit of the Christmas food while I'm at the supermarket. I think he might suspect I'll buy more presents too given half the chance as he said "why don't you take Nate in with you so he isnt bored waiting?" :haha: I'd rather leave him in the car this time (with dh and Reuben obviously, not alone) because of the advice to shop alone where possible, so I may get to grab a few little bits

I can’t believe it’s December tomorrow. I’ve written everything down that I need to do so I can try and battle one thing at a time, hopefully that will help my anxieties x

I'm excited! I've got an advent calender for the first time in years too :)

Oh fab what kind did you get?
I usually buy my own but for some reason my mam appeared a few weeks back with one for me so that was nice of her

Aww that was nice of her :)
I've got Cadbury dairy milk, my favourite! :)

I have a wax melt one. I managed to resist buying anything in the shops that I didnt need :haha:

Aww that was nice of her :)
I've got Cadbury dairy milk, my favourite! :)
Ooh you can’t go wrong with dairy milk, that’s usually my go to one.

I have a wax melt one. I managed to resist buying anything in the shops that I didnt need :haha:
wax melt sounds fab! I didn’t buy one but I order a lot of wax melts and they come in small pots so I’ve put them in a bag and I’ll pick out 1 per day. They are all Christmas scents haha

I can’t believe it’s December tomorrow. I’ve written everything down that I need to do so I can try and battle one thing at a time, hopefully that will help my anxieties x

Writing things down sometimes helps. I've been doing weekly to do lists to help me stay on track.

The girls are more excited today than on Christmas Eve!

They both have chocolate elf on the shelf calendars. I have my gingerbread house with a chocolate in each drawer. I may share with DH :-D

L
The girls are more excited today than on Christmas Eve!

They both have chocolate elf on the shelf calendars. I have my gingerbread house with a chocolate in each drawer. I may share with DH :-D
Sounds lovely!
My kids are excited to they are calling it elfmas eve haha!

Elfmas eve! So cute.

Thats a good idea with the Christmas scent pots.

Ha ha elfmas Eve is definitely a new thing

Just posted this on Facebook.... I'm sure we can relate....

It was Elfmas Eve and all through the house no creature was hiding....except for the ELF!

My two will not go to bed! Going to be a late one!

Aw bless them. Ds4 is my only one who doesn't know I have anything to do with the elf, and I don't think he remembers so he's gone to bed like usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->