Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

Got a fair few parcels due over the next few days, and one that is so far delayed (despite Hermes saying the attempted delivery when I was in all evening.

Hermes are terrible lately. They don't even knock here, we just find them outside wedged between the bin and back gate. We had one that was so squashed inside the parcel bag that the box is useless, luckily it was only a pair of football boots so I can get around that.

Hermes are terrible lately. They don't even knock here, we just find them outside wedged between the bin and back gate. We had one that was so squashed inside the parcel bag that the box is useless, luckily it was only a pair of football boots so I can get around that.

Bloody hell, it’s the fact they say that they attempted to deliver and no one was in that annoyed me as I can see them come through my window and they never x

Sometimes I think they must run out of time or find it interesting back after they've moved on to the next area so you record it as attempted

Sometimes I think they must run out of time or find it interesting back after they've moved on to the next area so you record it as attempted

Yeah I agree, it’s being ‘re-attempted’ today so fingers crossed x

Hope it arrives this time. Our old hermes driver was fantastic, but I think there must be a few new ones what with the higher demand right now and they seem to take the fact they don't need signing for now, just a photo, to mean they arent accountable to the parcels actually arriving safely

Hermes are bad around our area lately too. I haven't had any experience with them but our local Facebook group seems to be full of people trying to track down their Hermes parcels or have received a parcel for someone else entirely!

Weve had that too Bev. The backs of our houses just have garaged and drives, you cant drive up to the front, its all grass out the front. So our row has one name and the houses that back on to the backs of ours have another name. We are always getting parcels for the other side.

We picked up some bits yesterday on click and collect, the packaging is really scratched and one has a rip in it, would you return them and exchange or should I stop being so fussy?

I think it would depend on what it was, who it was for and how bad it looked. Also, if they'll have stock to exchange it before Christmas

It’s the Barbie camper van, they have over 15 in stock and it’s more light scratches so I may just be being fussy.

the ripped box is the Barbie Gymnastics Playset x

I imagine there's lots of small bits in there so might not be an option to set it up instead. If you're not happy with it then try to exchange it

We picked up some bits yesterday on click and collect, the packaging is really scratched and one has a rip in it, would you return them and exchange or should I stop being so fussy?
I bought a gift for DD2 and the box was all ripped. I had to take it back as it looked awful. Staff agreed with me.
If it's something you can take out the box and re wrap then I probably wouldn't bother

I was waiting on some gift bows from eBay. Says delivered Monday but nothing here! Glad it's nothing major but still annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->