Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

Ours friends moved in the 2nd Lockdown so fingers crossed you will be okay :thumbup:

Cannot believe next week is Christmas :xmas1:

I've still got wrapping to do and am rapidly running out of days haha

I wrapped all the kids presents today as I just worry being so close to Christmas now and then them having to isolate or something I won't have time to do it without them here :wacko: but not done *phew*

Just everyone else's to do now :haha:

I've done everyone else's but I only get to do a bit at a time as there's never not any children here

Eeekkk !!’im so excited but wish it would slow down I want to enjoy every second from when the girls and DH break up on Friday !

I’ve got TONS of wrapping to do !! I will need to buy some more paper just to make sure I’ve got enough ! I’ve got about 100 things to wrap including family !

Hope you all get wrapped soon. I'm glad mine is done....I knew I'd end up with one child isolating!

X

Wish my wrapping was done too! Really need to get started! I could do with one more week!

I've got 3 more days of ds4 being at school. Hopefully I can get it done within that time. Ds2 having to isolate should actually be useful as ds3 is less likely to want me with ds2 here :haha:

I've got most of the wrapping done now. A few stocking fillers left to do tomorrow and I've got to make up the movie hampers and find some way to store them without them spotting them

I also found a couple of presents that I had been panicking that I hadn't seen while going through the boxes but hadn't actually looked inside one of the boxes as I knew that there was just the little stacking boxes in it. Only I was wrong and I had put some flat presents in there too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->