Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

I found the old elf!! I searched high and low for that little so and so and could I find him? No! Guess where he was? In my bag for wrapping paper! The only thing is, I've been using paper and tape from that bag and rummaging in it all month and didn't see him before.

Oh typical! :haha:

I'm not sure now whether to have him playing cards tonight with the newer elf, or holding a couple of days as I have indoor snowballs I was giving them the first day of the holidays and could say he brought special North Pole snow with him

Ha ha knew he would show up.

Totally agree with not feeling christmassey. We've started on the Christmas snacks already. A week feels like along way off!

I'm trying to hold off until the weekend/beginning of the week for the snacks the hoping that'll help it feel like proper Christmas

I’ve not even bought Christmas snacks yet as I know il eat them all before next week :xmas13:

Today we've had a box of chocolate fingers and tub of cheeselets I
I've added more to the food order now O:)

We used to try to walk until right at Christmas, 23rd/24th to start them and would have so much that didn't end up being eaten until right in to January when we were trying to be good, so now as long as its Christmas week we go for it :haha:

My goodness snacks like that are my downfall! I have bought a few German gingerbread type goodies (Lambertz Pfeffernüsse) but they didn't outlast two days! I have to stay away from them!

Can’t quite believe it’s coming that quickly!
It’s my youngest 8th birthday on Saturday, and I really wish she can just stay little forever! But time is just flying!

My goodness snacks like that are my downfall! I have bought a few German gingerbread type goodies (Lambertz Pfeffernüsse) but they didn't outlast two days! I have to stay away from them!

I have my pfeffernusse stashed it’s tempting me though lol

Eek, not long now.

well my sofa has arrived after a very early start lol (time slot was between 6:00-6:30) so extra early x

Yay for sofa safe arrival

OMG how is it Christmas Eve NEXT week :xmas1::xmas12::xmas16:

Ds4s last day at school today. He went in rather hyper haha

Mine were super hyper this morning too as they have their class Christmas parties all day :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"