Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

Ha ha I always find something I forgot about

Father Christmas came to school today :-( Gutted we missed it.

9 days to go! :xmas6:

I can't believe we are in single figures!! :xmas1:

Don't, I've already started thinking about it being over before it's even got here!

It's been a good run up but equally so disappointing as we missed out on so much :-(

It doesn't feel Christmassy though I don't think. The sun keeps coming out here :haha: (completely disregarding Australia)

It's just raining non stop here but it's not cold at all!

Dh said when he was collecting ds4 from school he heard some mums saying it doesnt feel Christmassy. I was wearing a tshirt with no heating on the other day haha! Definitely doesn't feel a week away

I am not feeling Christmassy either - despite listening to Christmas radio all day :shrug:

I found the old elf!! I searched high and low for that little so and so and could I find him? No! Guess where he was? In my bag for wrapping paper! The only thing is, I've been using paper and tape from that bag and rummaging in it all month and didn't see him before.

I found the old elf!! I searched high and low for that little so and so and could I find him? No! Guess where he was? In my bag for wrapping paper! The only thing is, I've been using paper and tape from that bag and rummaging in it all month and didn't see him before.
Ah typical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->