Christmas craft ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DippyTink

Mummy to twin boyos !!
Reaction score
Anybody got any nice craft ideas for 2.5/3 year olds ?
Want to spend December making lots of crafty things with my twins !

Thanks !

Salt dough tree decorations
Paper chains
Angel tree topper
Stockings
Plates for Santa and reindeer
"Please Stop Here" Santa sign

have a look on yellowmoon (either.co.uk or .com can never remember) they do lots of themed craft things. I'm not a naturally talented person when it comes to crafts so the things they have on there are great.

Just seen these in my catalogue - balloon characters. https://cdn.wmps.com/images/egl/Clearance/prodshot/569-827-20ICs.jpg

I have loads of Christmas crafts on my Pinterest for my 3 year old :D.

Christmas playdough (I lurve scented playdough).

Cold hands warm heart handprint craft and Melted snowman art.

Paint Swirl baubles.

Ah, it's taking so long, here's my pinterest board!
Winter Pinterest board

I have loads of Christmas crafts on my Pinterest for my 3 year old :D.

Christmas playdough (I lurve scented playdough).

Cold hands warm heart handprint craft and Melted snowman art.

Paint Swirl baubles.

Ah, it's taking so long, here's my pinterest board!
Winter Pinterest board

Love them!

Craftycrocodile.co.uk has brilliant craft kids & so cheap. Im ordering stuff to make cards, sequin bauble kits, wooden decorations to glitter up off the top of my head but there was loads I wanted.

Polystyrene balls in cupcake cases then paint them into Christmas puddings :)

Ooh, love the sock snowmen - think our elf will be making one of those this year, and leaving out a pile of spare socks! Think I need a new pinterest board :xmas12:

Ooh, love the sock snowmen - think our elf will be making one of those this year, and leaving out a pile of spare socks! Think I need a new pinterest board :xmas12:

I do sock snowmen most years. They go on the mantlepiece being decoration-y, then we all eat the contents and DH gets the socks. :haha: This year Ro is old enough to help me make them though. :D

Lol, you must make different sock snowmen to the ones I've seen - all they have inside is toy stuffing! Don't fancy eating that!

Lol, you must make different sock snowmen to the ones I've seen - all they have inside is toy stuffing! Don't fancy eating that!

Think we're talking about different sock snowmen! lol The ones I make are made of a sock with elastic bands round it to make the body segments, filled with sweets (something smallish like skittles or choc raisins, inside little food bags to stop them staining the socks). Double sided sticky tape to add the face, and the top folded over to be hat-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"