Christmas day is the worst day to get a craving

eris

Reaction score
I really want a chocolate cupcake and nobody is open! Argh!

Anyone else with cravings for stuff that they can't get at the moment?

YES. A veggie sandwich with sprouted bread, cheddar cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, bell peppers, tomato, onion, sprouts and jalapenos, dressed with vinegar and oil.

I feel like a total baby right now because it's the only thing I want. :(

That does sound delicious! I wish I had more options like that where I live!

I feel your pain...all i want is a home made juicy cheese burger with orange juice...... nothing open at all!

Earthmama be careful with sprouts! I've read that they aren't good for pregnant ladies.
And I was craving a bagel today,but luckily e food a spite opened till 6 so I got to have a bagel, cream cheese and ham tonight yummm

I had a big craving for cucumbers yesterday but the closest open grocery store was an hour away. They open in 2 hours...gonna grab some then

Earthmama be careful with sprouts! I've read that they aren't good for pregnant ladies.
And I was craving a bagel today,but luckily e food a spite opened till 6 so I got to have a bagel, cream cheese and ham tonight yummm

That's strange as I've read they are and a good source of vitamin C so people are encouraged to eat them, if they like them.

Dry roasted nuts...after we left Mums where there was loads and were back home....where there was none!

That's strange as I've read they are and a good source of vitamin C so people are encouraged to eat them, if they like them.

https://www.canmommyeat.com/sprouts

Just re-read that and it looks like cooked sprouts are ok! :) and I'm sure your right about the vitamin C!

That's a really cool and helpful website btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->