Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg576/jessicaftl99/20180420_180715_zpsgai6uyp6.jpg

Okay you guys, here's a pic!

Have any of you ladies experienced sore hip pain? My right hip is hurting a little bit??

Im not even 5 weeks yet!
Also keep getting mild cramping more on the left side? My body has gone through previous pregnancies and 2 c sections, maybe its just weaker now!! xx

I always get hip pain, I think the relaxin hormone is a big part of it.

Welcome silver :hi:

bdb how exciting! Not long to go now for your scan, looking forward to a picture.

Jessica what a sweet ultrasound. Makes it so much more real after being able to see baby.

Buttercupbabi I too have been getting hip pain and it sometimes radiates into my legs. Although I do suffer from spd in pregnancy and sciatica as well.

I've gotten hip pain in the past but have found that doing squats have really helped prevent the pain... as the ligaments loosen, the more toned muscles help keep everything in place!

Thanks guys. Turns out I just have a cold lol. Stuffiness is better but I have a cough now, and now DD has it too and DH may be getting it now. Note to self: stop freaking out that every new symptom is going to last forever, or when symptoms go away. I KNOW I shouldn’t read into symptoms but I do anyway! Ugh!

Buttercupbabi - yes I had it when I was pregnant with dd early on especially. It was on the side I ovulated, so I think it was the corpus luteum being active and releasing progesterone. It’s the follicle that released the egg and it sustains the pregnancy while the placenta forms.

Jessica - what an adorable little gummy bear! <3

Bdb- I’m sorry you’re sick too!

Welcome, silver!!

Ksquared it’s so hard to not read into every little twinge and change we feel. I freaked out as my symptoms seem to have disappeared for a day but they came back the very next day. Talk about anxiety and stress levels skyrocketing!

I know what you mean; I haven't had MS very strong for a few days but I know itll just pop back really bad some day to mess with me. First trimester is so stressful that way. I honestly cannot wait until second trimester just to have the different stresses lol

I think I had my very first bout of nausea this pregnancy. It waited until 8 weeks to make an appearance :( I could only imagine this day in and day out. The only thing that seemed to really calm it was a few popsicles.

Hello ladies :hi: please can I join you, I&#8217;m cautiously pregnant due 20th December, hoping he/she comes early to be a bit further away from Christmas

MrsDuck - Welcome!

bdb - hope you don't feel too bad today! Can't wait to see how your scan goes tomorrow :D

AFM I'm so tired, but my kids have some sort of a head cold and it kept us up last night, I'll probably take it easy as my body goes through it, luckily the nausea isn't too bad (knock on wood) for now, so I'll probably sip on a popsicle and cool water to soothe my throat and runny sinuses. I hope that what's left of my breastmilk helps the little ones, since they seem to get over anything much faster than my oldest. Where's my magic cure? :haha:
It's going to be hot here the next couple of days, and I have yard work to do... so busy lol

How is everyone else doing?

Hi again everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend.
Welcome to all the newest expecting Momma's :)
I'm doing ok here. Still justvsime moderate nausea.

We told the girls the news this weekend. My oldest cried. She was so happy! The youngest too but she was questioning the part about not being the youngest anymore. She was saying Iver and over, " You mean I really get to be a big Sister"?! We had custom "big girl" reveal shirts done. They were pretty amazing!!

We also told a few close friends as through girls were dying to share the news with their friends and their parents are all our closest friends.

And then.. we told his Parents and siblings :)
It went really well. Everyone is really happy

Now, all my Parents have to do is get home from Texas so we can still the beans to my side of the family!!
I'm dying to tell them but want to do it in person &#55357;&#56842;

Good luck with everyone's scans and bloods.

I'm going on May 8 for a scan. I will be 10 weeks.
Can't wait to get a peek!

I&#8217;m so jealous, my scan isn&#8217;t til 8th June, stil aaaaaaages away. I&#8217;ll love seeing everyone else&#8217;s though to help the time pass.

:wave: Mrs. Duck

T-minus 16 hours until my scan. But who's counting? :haha:

Is anyone noticing any physical changes to their bodies yet?

:wave: Mrs. Duck

T-minus 16 hours until my scan. But who's counting? :haha:

Is anyone noticing any physical changes to their bodies yet?

Ooh, I can't wait to hear about your results! I did upload a pic earlier, I am not sure if you saw it though. I can't wait to see yours!

Only physical changes I've noticed is my belly sticks out a bit. My boobs haven't really changed at all since I'm still bf. And oddly I never get a linea negra, until after delivery of all my children. I've been taking weekly bump photos but it still looks like I ate a bunch of food :haha:

Bdb how exciting, only a couple of hours to go :coffee: I love looking at scan pics

I’m a couple of weeks behind most of you but my trousers are already starting to feel tight, last time I easily got to 12 weeks without anyone noticing, this time I’m guessing I’m going to show more

I'm jealous of all of the scans too. My dr appointment is a week from today, but I'm not expecting a scan because my doctor usually does the first scan at 12 weeks. IDK if I can convince them to give me another lol.

7 weeks 1 day today and feeling sick sick sick. The nausea is wearing on me and getting old. After 3 and a half years of infertility, though, I'm glad for the reassurance that baby is growing and things are going well.

Hi ladies! I had my scan this morning and everything looks great! Baby is measuring a few days ahead putting me at an end of November EDD but I’m sticking here. :) HB of 170!

4704F02D-0C31-4868-AD9A-47C6AFF1F7CA.jpeg

Woo I honestly kept checking to see if you'd posted. I'm so happy your scan went well. Looks like we are closer in dates too, Haha. Great pic!

Thanks, Jessica! I have a feeling we'll be delivering around the same time :cloud9: I just am really hoping I do not go into labor on Thanksgiving Day. I will absolutely finish my food before heading to the hospital :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->