Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

It's only 7:20 am here right now. I have to wait for the U/S this morning and then the dr to come by, and then the OB....it'll be hours yet before I find out.....

Jessica--that is one stubborn baby!
Sushai--I'm glad you are all home together. But what the heck was going on at that hospital?? I hope complaints were lodged, that is unbelievable!! Good for you guys for taking a stand!

dove - you're up in BC aren't you? We are on the same time zone... ugh one thing I hate about being in the hospital is how long it takes for all the doctors to come around and check things out. I swear they take extra time when you are really having it. Yes, this is definitely a stubborn one. My dd was born well after 42w, but we all assumed my dates were off... now I'm wondering if they really were. Looking forward to your update later this morning I hope you can leave soon!

Well, they all actually came around early today, lol. My U/S is at 12:15, and they have scheduled me for a c-sec TOMORROW at 8 am----holy crap, lol......So, I guess I'm not getting out of here until late this week.

Dove, good luck! I cannot wait to hear about your c/s, you'll be great and I'm hoping recovery goes smoothly for you :). Eek, hope your u/s is okay too, one last peak at LO.

They cancelled the U/S, since we will see her in person tomorrow :)

Whoop whoop I can’t believe she will be here tomorrow. I hope all goes well and can’t wait to hear how big she is

How are you doing Jess? I’ve been having bh on and off since last night, I hope they develop tonight

Nothing going on for me, yet, either, I'm getting so snappy and irritable and uncomfortable lol. Would be funny if all three of us went tomorrow, I'm also excited to find out how big dove's LO will be!

Dove - Good luck Dove, it's all so exciting!! Hope and pray all goes smoothly for you, can't wait to hear more..

Jess and MrsDuck - I am keeping my fx for both of you!! :crib:

Thanks ladyA you too

Good luck dove

How you doing Jessica?

Afm night 5 of continuous contractions, they were down to 5 mins apart then started to space out again before stopping, I was getting ready to leave. This baby is just too comfy haha

Thanks, LadyA

MrsDuck - ugh, what a let down, I'm sorry, I was also having some last night but not that serious, turned out I needed to (tmi) poo and then they tapered off... grr.

dove - good luck I can't wait to hear how it goes for you this morning!!

afm - still here, but I'm definitely having that sweep done tonight, maybe that'll get things started for me?? I did notice I had some stringy mucus discharge as well last night so I'm thinking baby is getting lower and bobbing out of my pelvis. I managed to do some cleanup and a longer than usual workout so I'm thinking it might be the energy ramp up you sometimes get before labor. I'm just soooo hoping I go before Friday so I get my water birth.

For me it seems pooing and contractions go hand in hand

I hope your sweep kicks things off for you and you’ve still got a couple of days before Friday so I’ve got everything crossed for your water birth

I hope all went well for you dove

Afm my contractions started again 3 hours ago and are definitely getting stronger and lasting longer, here’s hoping tonight’s the night

I was hoping there would an update. I'm also having some contractions, had three bowel movements today already (tmi) so I'm hoping this is it. I'll be going down to my mw in an hour or so, I'll let you know how the sweep goes. Hope you end up going as well, hehe!

:|well my cervix is still really high, but it was soft on the outside and she wasn't able to give me a sweep. I'm gonna try some castor oil tomorrow and some herbs and see if they work. Had another NST and everything was okay, all my numbers were okay too. Now it is just a waiting game.

If I don't go by Thursday I'll likely be induced this weekend. So frustrating... Hope you guys are having better luck, and dove had a good c/s experience.

Same here, was hoping for a update..

Jess - I have everything crossed for you, something happens by tomorrow .. Good luck dear!!

MrsDuck - Waiting to hear from you..

Looks like I might be the last one to go here, not much contractions, frequent urination (tmi) has stopped last night too, only had to wake up twice. Not sure what is happening :x

LadyA - I assume MrsDuck went into labor (woohoo!!!). Hoping you don't have to wait much longer either. I was hoping for updates as well this morning, so I'll be checking back frequently throughout the day and hoping and everything crossed labor starts for me in the next day.

Well, I'm still here, today is the last day I can have my water birth and it seems pretty unlikely anything will be happening, so I'm going to be induced this weekend. Can't wait to hear updates from everyone!

Oh no Jessica I so wanted you to get your Water birth and things were sounding so promising, I’m so sorry and I hope everything goes well with your induction and birth xx

LadyA I hope you don’t have to wait too much longer to meet your little bundle

Afm I had a very speedy birth early Wednesday morning. I had my normal nighttime contractions which were 10-15 mins apart for 4 hours before just stopping, then I was restless and for some reason decided to go for a walk around the house. As I got back into bed there was a huge gush and my waters went. I called my mum to come ASAP to be with dd and called the hospital who told me to make my way in. Mum took 15 mins to get here, luckily the hospital is only 10 mins away and we got a parking space on the road right outside the door because 15 mins later she was out!!!!

Update on us! Baby Adam was released from the NICU on Friday at 2 and a half weeks old. He has been doing AMAZING since he's been home (they had to make sure he was eating well before releasing him, which, TBH I thought was overkill for a baby his gestation, but whatever, you do what you have to to get them to let you go). Anyway, he's very happy to be home and DD is SO in love with her baby brother. We are loving having our little man home :) And he hit 6 lbs on Saturday!

48051466_10217636493840120_5426887759149137920_n.jpg 47447341_10217616906070438_1542869127373258752_n.jpg 47792566_10217607024703410_4450939600289923072_n.jpg 48110941_10217622861179312_5356246374742491136_n.jpg 48046395_10217602919280777_6389458799983329280_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"