Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Congratulations ladies!!

MrsDuck what a quick delivery! I’m so glad you made it to the hospital just in time.

Markswife gorgeous pictures :cloud9: I’m so glad you have little Adam home with you now. Also, totally understand about the whole overkill with the feeding.

Jessica I really hope you go into labour today so you get your waterbirth.

Congratulations ladies!!

MrsDuck what a quick delivery! I’m so glad you made it to the hospital just in time.

Markswife gorgeous pictures :cloud9: I’m so glad you have little Adam home with you now. Also, totally understand about the whole overkill with the feeding.

Jessica I really hope you go into labour today so you get your waterbirth.

Thank you Sushai <3 So glad you have your girls home too! I'm sorry you also had to deal with that. It's frustrating. BTW, we had a nurse that just dumped feeds in my daughter's tube instead of trying to bottle feed her too. It made me so angry.

Markswife that’s so frustrating I’m really sorry you also had to deal with a lazy nurse. It’s really upsetting as it only causes a delay with bringing baby home. Only makes me wonder how many babies are kept in NICU unnecessarily.

Hey ladies,

So glad you are all doing well!! I am so happy to read these updates. It doesn't look like I'll be getting my water birth, unless I go into active labor before midnight (it's almost 5pm here). I'm really frustrated about it all, but there's not much I can do. I'm just going to settle on getting induced this weekend instead.

We still haven't heard from dove or Star, so I'm hoping they can get on soon and update us as well!!

Jessica :hugs: I hope something happens in the next 7 hours so you get your waterbirth.

Thanks, Sushai, I am so frustrated. I really don't want to be induced as it takes so long, but I am going to be 42w tomorrow and my mw has told me they'll have to transfer my care and that means that they will want constant NST and ultrasounds. Here's to hoping something happens for me in the next few hours.

MrsDuck - so lucky it went so fast and you got there in time, omg lol.

markswife - sooo glad you're all home and things are going well!!

Hopefully I'll be able to update everyone in a few hours with "well he/she is here" but I'm just about on my last bit of patience with it all.

Hi ladies! Sorry, it took so long for this update, I forgot how much c/s suck, lol. We welcomed the last addition to our family on Tuesday, December 11th. Arabella Bree was born at 8:45 am, weighing 10 lbs, 11 ozs, at 37+1. She is an absolute doll, and we are all in love. I will update more later, but didn't want to leave you hanging too long ♡♡♡.

Woohoo dove, thank you for the update, those cheeks are so chubby Haha. I'm so glad you're okay and hope you recover easily, can't even imagine c/s recovery but I know it is difficult.

Afm I'm still here, 42 weeks today, haven't decided if I want to get induced or not, I'm really considering waiting another week because I just don't want to be in the hospital any longer than necessary. I haven't talked to my midwife yet today, but she has told me she will transfer my care over. I'm so flustered over what I should do.

Congratulations Dove, she’s precious!!

Jessica I’m so sorry you won’t be having your waterbirth. I really hope baby comes soon for you one way or the other :hugs:

Went and had another ultrasound and nst done, I'm going to go another few days and get induced on Friday if I haven't gone by then. Everything was fine with baby.
Hoping everyone else is doing okay!

Aw dove she’s gorgeous, thanks for sharing and glad all is going well and hope your recovery goes well too

Jessica I’m so sorry you won’t get your water birth but I’m glad they agreed to give you more time to go naturally, I’ve got everything crossed for you

Just checking in on you jess, come on little boy/girl x

Still here! Hoping anytime, been moving around and we finally got a tree yesterday so I've been on the move. I've been having some regular contractions but nothing that lasts long. I feel so massive. I hope you're on the mend and doing well!!

Yay for getting your tree.
Don’t give up, that’s how mine were then bam. We are doing great thanks, I feel soooo much better now she’s out, I can definitely relate to the uncomfortable whale feeling while still pregnant. Baby is doing great now my milk is in whoo hoo, but I need to shift her sleeping/play time. She is still on pregnancy time so sleeping all day and awake all night. I’m looking forward to everyone back at work/school tomorrow as I should get a nap

I hope you get a nice quick birth like I did at the end of all your waiting. The midwife commented to me that my body had done all the work with those nights of contractions so when it was time things happened quickly

Thank you, I'm really hoping that's the case for me as well, so tired of getting contractions that amount to nothing! My mw has warned me people are going to push for induction, but she said she'd do the same as me and wait just a little longer. I'm hoping it happens before Friday but would be okay if I do go then instead just the same... either way I'll soon have my baby out and feeling back to myself. I'll keep everyone updated as the week goes and most definitely if there is any action for me. With dd my water broke at 42w2d so I'm right there on time for things to happen again I think.
I'm very happy to hear you're doing better and recovering well. I still can't believe how fast your birth went LOL, I'm like half an hour from a hospital up here so I can only imagine how it would be in my case.

All of these babies are SO sweet! <3

Dove- 10lbs!!! You are a rockstar.

Jessica- I'm crossing all of my crossables that you go into labor on your own before Friday. I cannot wait to 'meet' that little one.

AFM- Baby girl will be one month old in just three days! I do not know how that is possible. It seems like just last week we were rushing to the hospital. I feel like a walking zombie. She nurses allllll night long and most nights I wonder why I do not introduce formula because I get so frustrated, but I'm sticking with it for now. She's a great baby otherwise. She only really cries when she's hungry, but it just seems like she's hungry all of the time :lol:

bdb - I was just thinking of you yesterday and that you'll be almost a month pp soon! So crazy how time is going by. I'm so glad you're doing okay with breastfeeding. I'm a bit anxious to get my milk back in, my two youngers are also pretty excited to get the milk back as well, since they've waited so long haha. Sounds like your lo is doing well though!!

afm - still here, but I did lose a huge chunk of mucus plug again last night and have been having lots of tightening and gas like pains which is how labor was for me when it started on its own. Fingers are crossed this means the real deal will be here soon.

Hope everyone is doing okay otherwise, weekend was pretty uneventful for me.

Well I've been having short contractions all afternoon and saw my bloody show earlier, so here's to hoping labor is starting. I'll update when I can, especially if it really is labor starting. Fingers are crossed this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->