• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

I’ve missed quite a bit!

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:

SS_Momma_of_2 your girls reaction to your baby news is so sweet! It’s so exciting being able to tell family such good news.

bdb I’m so glad your scan went well and that baby is measuring perfectly.

Afm, I’ve been extremely tired. I had a 2.5hr nap yesterday and that still wasn’t enough. My hips have been quite sore that I ended up sleeping with a pillow propped in between my legs which helped a little bit, but was really annoying as I move a lot when I sleep. Hope all you other ladies are having it much easier.

Thanks Sushai!

Try lecithin fir the hip pain. You can get gel caps but even better are granules/powder. You can sprinkle in your food or in a smoothie. It's amazing!!! I needed it with my first 2. It makes such a difference!

Hello to all the new members and congratulations! ❤️

I had first midwife appointment last week, all went well, I’ll be consultant led due to previous pregnancies, SPD and rough labours. Not looking forward to all the blood tests I have coming up though.

I’ve got my 12 week scan date through for 3 weeks time, I’ll only be 11+4 but I’m still excited.

As for symptoms I’m feeling so sick, there have been days where I have had to sleep all day as as soon as I move I’m sick.

Feeling slightly better today, but the feeling is still there.

I’ve ordered a Doppler today, hope I’ll be able to hear baby’s heartbeat early on like I did with my previous two.

Hope you are all well xx

How early are you ladies finding a heartbeat in your dopplers? Last time I couldn’t find anything until after my 12 week scan

I agree things do taste different and not quite right but I haven’t completely gone off anything as yet.

Ooh lucyjo exciting :happydance: only 3 weeks to go yay

Hello, ladies!
Hope everyone had a fun weekend. We finally bought another vehicle, which was something we'd planned on for awhile. I have cleanup to do today because my house is a mess! I also managed to find the hb again on the doppler, which was a relief after not finding it for a few days. I found it about half an inch or so above my pelvis on the left side, which is where I had such painful twinges I'm assuming after implantation, so baby is probably there. It's very hard to hear but it is there and it's very fast like I expect.
MrsDuck - I think I found my third's hb a bit later, but she had the luck of an anterior placenta, so finding the hb was difficult. I think the uterus is still behind the pelvis until close to the end of first trimester, so it can be difficult to track down.

Excellent news, so reassuring to find the heartbeat again. Ah I hadn’t thought of the anterior placenta, that’s probably why I couldn’t find the heartbeat until after 12 weeks with my first

Hi everyone! I’m going to join you here. I think my due date is between 12/27-12/31 but I won’t know until my first scan on May 23rd. I will be about 9 weeks then. Trying not to be too anxious while we wait for that first time to see the baby. I am feeling really good, many of the same things you guys are going through. Cramping and bloating, very little naseua, very sore breasts. This is our first and we are so excited. Glad to be here and looking forward to healthy and happy 9 months for all!

Welcome, MrsP1117 - first timer, too! So exciting! We also have a Facebook group of you're looking for that. I hope your scan goes well, and I can understand the anxiety. Good to have you with us :)

Hi ladies! I haven’t posted in several days but I have been keeping up with you all. Love the scans!! I’m jealous because I currently don’t have one scheduled until May 24 when I’ll be 10 weeks.

I am super stressed today because we are waiting to hear back about an offer we have on a house. We currently live in a condo, and DD is 20 months and so active. She wants to be outside all the time. So this house would be soooo amazing! Plus it has more than twice the space we currently have, which we need especially with baby #2 on the way. Aggghh!! Please send good vibes! We are supposed to hear today!

Symptom-wise, I’ve been pretty consistent with mild nausea pretty much all the time. I also have slightly sore nips, particularly the right side. It’s also slightly darker on that side lol. Otherwise some bloating, vivid dreams, some uterus stretching cramps every now and then. I can’t wait until my scan because then I’ll feel comfortable trying my Doppler. It’s way too early now.

Can someone add me to the FB group, please?

Welcome, MrsP1117 - first timer, too! So exciting! We also have a Facebook group of you're looking for that. I hope your scan goes well, and I can understand the anxiety. Good to have you with us :)

Thanks Jessica! That would be great! How can I be added?

If you guys message me your email addresses I should be able to add you. If I can't I will ask :)

:hi: mrsP oooh so exciting expecting your first, it seems so long waiting for that first scan :coffee: I don’t get a scan til 12 weeks so I’m enjoying seeing everyone else’s :happydance:

Ksquared wishing you all the luck with your new house, I hope they don’t keep you waiting too long today

I don’t really do fb so I’m hoping you all keep posting here too x

Is the FB group private? I haven't actually told anyone yet - we're waiting until the scan (even with parents) xx

Yes, the group is private and closed. I did add you guys, so hopefully you got the emails.

AFM - was able to find the hb again pretty quickly last night in the same spot, woohoo... I've been having lots of dull, achy cramps, and my nausea is still coming and going. I felt okay yesterday after finally working out again (took the last week off since I was sick). I see my midwife tomorrow, so I am a bit anxious for that. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Jessica- I sent you my email :)

I'm active on FB but I love the feel of forums while I'm pregnant so I won't abandon this site in favor of the new group over there.

I'm lacking in energy today. I must have used it all up yesterday. I actually slept through the night, but I sure had to pee bad when I finally woke up. :lol:

Ah lovely, might join then :)

Thinking about telling OH parents this weekend maybe? Fatigue, food aversion as well as feeling horrendously sick has all kicked in! Meant to be going out for lunch and not sure how well I'll be able to hide all 3!!

My dad won't notice anything haha bless him so i'll tell him when he's here next.

I think I'll just stay on here. I don't use Facebook enough any more to bother.

9 days now until my first scan! It seems like an eternity. I'm not feeling too anxious about it right now, but probably will closer to the time. DH's going to be there, which I'm glad about, because I'm going to be a basket case right before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->