• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Ohmygoodness! I found baby with the doppler! It took a good 30 minutes or so and it was barely audible when I found it but it was definitely the unmistakable horse gallop heartbeat sound <3 <3 <3 :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I cried lol. This gives me SO much peace of mind :cloud9: (I found DD with the doppler at 8w 5d also).

Sushai - yaay for free scan! Glad you got to see your little ones :) As for the night time nausea, I found keeping some snacks near the bed helped me best for that. I don't know if you can handle ginger, but fresh, raw ginger chunked into a cup or bottle of water is handy. I hope you get some relief because it really sucks to wake up feeling bleh. I also keep Tums nearby to help soothe my tummy and they help a little too! As for your yeast infection, I'm sorry, they really do suck and I hope you get something to help clear it up quickly as soon as possible.

Jax - yes! I aversions and cravings change daily, the stronger cravings usually last until I eat it and then they're gone just like that, and the similar aversions that are strong stay all pregnancy, it's really odd. Congrats on 9 weeks :)

Brieanna - Sounds like you had some luck there, with your dress issue. I really hope you enjoy the new doggy and perhaps bring her home. We had adopted a rescue last year and it was just too much for me to handle with my kids that we ended up having to take her back to the no-kill shelter and luckily she was adopted very quickly. It was really hard on our family but it was the best decision. We wanted to get another one soon, but now with another little one coming we will definitely be waiting on that endeavor even longer :haha:. I do have three cats though! That being said, I am excited for you, and I hope that you have fun with the new addition if you guys find she's the right fit.

markswife - YAAAY for finding the hb! I know that first time is so amazing, it's like time stops and a rush of excitement goes through you knowing there's a tiny person growing there.

AFM - things are about the same for me, sadly, I'm starting to get restless limbs at night. It's probably one of my least favorite parts of pregnancy, and it usually starts in second trimester for me, generally legs. But last night I had it in my arms, it was terrible. I still had some nausea yesterday and a little bit today, but I really hope it's tapering off for me because it sucks. I gave into my craving last night for chicken nuggets and curly fries and enjoyed it.

6 weeks today, and nausea has hit....allllll day :wacko:

Sushai excellent that you got a free scan and got to see your babies. Sorry about your infection and night time nausea, mine’s much worse at night too and was with my little girl too

Jax mine is mainly coffee, I normally drink lots but can’t stomach it when pregnant :sick: but it’s different smells that are making me gag such as people’s perfume or certain cooking smells

Brianna nope I’ve just always had the feeling I’d have twins but then m really hoping there is just one. Sorry your dress ruined but sounds like it was a good distraction from you not drinking. How exciting a new doggy

Markswife yay for finding the hb

Jessica restless legs are the worst aaaagh!

Dove yay for 6 weeks but sorry about the nausea

AFm I had a bit of a panic as I had lots of energy today when I’ve had none and no nausea all day then bam, cooking dinner and the smell hit me and I felt sick and didn’t feel like eating dinner, but I forced myself

Ladies, can we talk bloat? I don't remember having this issue with my other pregnancies. This time around it is INSANE. In the morning, I can totally see a bump (I'm sure my body was like "I remember this" and just expanded), but I can notice my stomach blowing up as the day goes on. I have started taking my lunch in my car at work, just so I can undo my pants. By evening, I am sooooo uncomfortable, and don't want anything touching my belly. I literally look like I'm 6 months pregnant....am I alone?

I felt that my bloat has been worse this time around as well, so you're not alone. Only a few pairs of pants fit me, and I keep them under my pooch because it's just too tight across my lower belly. I'm sure my organs are moving in preparation though. It doesn't make me feel any better lol.

I'm definitely feeling bloated lately. I have no noticeable "bump" yet, but I do look thicker in my mid-section. I'm growing differently this time around. I don't really know how to explain it.

I haven't been able to drink coffee in a few days. The thought of it is unappealing, so I switched my morning cup to a cup of hot tea instead.

bdb - I've never been a coffee drinker, I don't mind the smell of it during pregnancy but the wet coffee grounds my husband cleans out of his espresso machine make me want to gag. Luckily I am also a tea drinker, I actually like the raspberry leaf tea that helps with labor. I stay away from caffeine, so I stick to decaf versions of whatever else I like. What kinds are you drinking??

Nausea has been a bit much today. I was so excited to dive into a coleslaw recipe I found to go with my cod and pasta and it has taken me like 45 minutes to eat because my appetite is so blah. Eating does help calm me though.

I forgot how much I enjoyed the raspberry leaf tea that I drank so much of at the end of my last pregnancy! Is it safe to drink in small amounts throughout pregnancy? I've been drinking fruit teas lately, but I am open to suggestions of kinds that you enjoy as well. I do miss the kick of my morning coffee, but the taste is off to me right now.

Any gender dreams lately? And have your past gender dreams been accurate? I've had two dreams of a baby girl, but had a baby boy dream last night. With my previous three pregnancies, I'd have mixed dreams early on, but once I got to my second trimester I would have very vivid, one gendered dreams that turned out accurate for all three of my children. I'm curious to see if #4 follows suit.

My dreams are usually pretty different, more frisky than child centered :haha:

I also like the Mother's Milk tea, but obviously cannot drink that while pregnant, same with mint (they would dry up the rest of my little supply I have left). I also love the fruit teas, like peach. But I also go for ginger and lemon, and chamomile. Nothing too wild, but better than just water all the time.

I had dreams after my first was born that I had several more children, I know I had at least a couple with another boy and a girl but those were so long ago. I feel it'll be a boy this time though, as does my husband.

I wonder why so many of us have completely gone off coffee????? Last pregnancy I also went completely off chocolate too, but that hasn&#8217;t happened as yet.

I feel you with the bloat and it definitely gets worse as the day goes on and I&#8217;m thankful to change into my pj&#8217;s by evening

Also I&#8217;m struggling to eat anything that has got a smell to it because the smell of just about any food is making me gag :sick:

I'm definitely noticing the bloat. It does get worse through the day lol. And I'm noticing my belly sticking out more by the week. It's not a noticeable "bump" yet but I can definitely see the difference.

Random thought... I just saw my tater tot on my ticker and now that sounds good lol! :haha::haha::haha::blush:

A lot of my really early symptoms have gone now and j have is fatigue and no appetite :-(
Really hoping all is ok xx

MrsDuck - some smells really set me off, sadly garlic (which is one of my favorite things ever!!) has been off-putting for me this time around. I can handle it in very small quantities but when it's roasting or the aroma is coming from my pans while cooking it can be bad for me. I think this is pretty common.

markswife - bloating sucks, no matter what I eat or how much I drink, it never seems to affect it. It is not as bad as it was a few weeks ago thankfully. Mmm, tatertots haha. That actually sounds good about now, thanks for that :haha::haha:

Buttercup - I'm sure everything is fine! Symptoms tend to come and go.

AFM - I'm okay, I have been having some annoying gas cramps (probably from the huge bowl of cabbage I ate last night). I slept funny last night so my neck hurts when I turn my head to the left, lol. I noticed I'm having a lot of acne all over my body, worse than I get before my period. And my back is starting to ache a lot more.

Buttercup I had the same thing happen around 7 weeks for a few days and started freaking out. But boy did nausea and all other symptoms come back with a vengeance after that.

Definitely getting bloat over here, mainly at night. Most of symptoms worsen at night time making it really uncomfortable to get to sleep.
Also coffee tastes very different to me also. It is interesting that a lot of us have don’t like the notion of coffee.

Jessica, I feel you on the back pain. I have a feeling I’ll be having sciatica pain in this pregnancy as I’m already getting pain into my hips and down my thighs. I really hope I don’t as I dealt with this in my first pregnancy and it was horrendous.

Ugh, Sushai, yes, my first two were born sunny side up, so I had terrible back labor, where all my contractions were mainly in my back, it really sucked. My last was not that way but I had terrible hip and back pain at the end of pregnancy it was seriously uncomfortable to move around, I gimped like a pirate and there was always shooting pain down one of my legs.

Back labour is the worst! I had that with my first and it was a slow and long labour that went on for 4 days! Hopefully this time around none of us get back labour.

Buttercup- I felt fine throughout the very early weeks, but a bit of nausea hit me right at 8wks. However now I feel absolutely nothing other than fatigue. This isn't abnormal for me, but it sure does make the wait between appointments long and worrisome. I'll be SO glad when baby is kicking and I do not have to worry.

Do you ladies go by week 13 or 14 as the beginning of the 2nd trimester? For ME I tend to consider 13 as the 2nd tri, but I also always tend to have my babies a bit early. I've never gone a day over 39 weeks and delivered my other two directly at 38 weeks. So for me I like to consider week 13 as the second tri. Not that my opinion matters, though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->