Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

I actually felt some extreme exhaustion this morning. I slept 8 hours last night (didn't even wake to pee), but this morning was ROUGH! After I dropped my older two kiddos off at school, I came home and made breakfast for DD2 and proceeded to fight the good fight to avoid passing out on the couch. I wanted nothing more than to fall into a deep sleep in my bed but I had somewhere to be in less than an hour. It was torture! I'm definitely sleeping with DD2 here in a bit at naptime.

I've felt so exhausted the past couple of days, so I'm right there with you. I've taken like 15 minute cat naps when my two youngers take their nap in the afternoon, but now I feel so tired first thing in the morning I'm even dreading my workouts...

Yeah exhaustion has hit here too! I’ve been sooo tired a lot lately. I’ve also had pregnancy brain hit. I caught myself trying to put the milk in the cupboard. I also poured my drink into a bowl that was sitting on the counter that I had just used to cook with instead of my glass that was next to it lol!!!:blush::haha::dohh:

Also feeling the exhaustion over here, it also doesn’t help that my daughter has a horrible cough at night time that takes ages to soothe. I would love a good nap or just a rest but the kids are on holidays and can’t close my eyes for a few minutes for fear they get upto no good while I do.

Nausea is bad today, but I also noticed that I'm starting to show already??? This is my fourth, so I expect it a bit earlier, but it's odd I've already got a pooch going on. Of course it looks like I ate a bunch of food, and it's soft, but it's annoying that my pants are already tight on my belly.
Luckily if I need to nap that bad my ten year old does well with the youngest and I can nap during the day, I know I did when I was pregnant with my daughter.

I felt good starting out this pregnancy. I'm thinner now than I was before conceiving my third child, so I was (am) "determined to eat right and not gain much" etc.. except the past two mornings, despite eating very well, I have woken up looking bloated as heck! Ugh. My last two pregnancies I've had to vacate most of my pre-pregnancy wardrobe by 8 weeks due to massive bloat. I was really hoping to go longer this time because I literally got rid of every single piece of maternity clothing that I owned. Ohh well. This is baby #4 for me as well, so I really should expect my body to pop out quick.

See, we weren't planning on having another, so I too got rid of all my maternity clothes save for a sweater or two that look okay baggy on me. I've already gained over 8 lbs, which I'm sure is water/blood volume increase, because I haven't been eating much more than the usual! I think there is another in here that's having her fourth, so I think it'll be interesting to see how quickly we all start showing!

I’ve been living in leggings and vest tops as that’s all I find comfortable at the moment.

Wearing bras feels like trapping my boobs in a cage, it’s agony, so going to have to find some fabric ones I think. X

My pants are feeling tight also, but I don't know how that's possible. I never really ate horribly, but since ttc I have really started eat a lot better. I lost about 10 pounds in the last few months by eating better and getting more excercise. I'm not on a diet per se, just being healthier. I hope it's just bloat. I have my maternity clothes but my kids were born during hot seasons (in Texas) so I will have to get more. I won't complain though. I just really hope this is a successful pregnancy. I'll wear a blanket with a head hole cut into it if I have to stay warm while I'm huge, lol.😄

I'm in Texas, too, Brieanna :wave: It's pretty dang hot here most of the year but thankfully it will be starting to cool off when we're 8-9 months along.

The nausea has kept me from eating the way I normally do. I’m eating a lot less as I’m just forcing myself to eat my main meals atleast and even then it’s a very small amount. The last two nights I’ve been extremely bloated, my belly goes rock hard and I look a lot further along, it’s also super uncomfortable for sleeping. I don’t remember being this bloated with my other 3 pregnancies. This 4th pregnancy is a lot different in the sense that my symptoms are a lot more pronounced. I don’t know if that’s because it’s my 4th or if it’s because I’m much older this time.

Hi everyone, just saying hello. Not far along but seem to be having quite a few symptoms so im wondering if im further on then i thought.

Baby due 17th december 3 days after my own birthday!

I’m due a early Christmas present too! Around 7th. 2nd baby my sons 4.

Unsure whether there’s 1 or 2 in there yet as scan yesterday showed 2 yolk sacs in the one gestational sac.
All will be revealed next Friday

The nausea has kept me from eating the way I normally do. I’m eating a lot less as I’m just forcing myself to eat my main meals atleast and even then it’s a very small amount. The last two nights I’ve been extremely bloated, my belly goes rock hard and I look a lot further along, it’s also super uncomfortable for sleeping. I don’t remember being this bloated with my other 3 pregnancies. This 4th pregnancy is a lot different in the sense that my symptoms are a lot more pronounced. I don’t know if that’s because it’s my 4th or if it’s because I’m much older this time.

I wondered the same thing, since I had my first when I was in my 20's if morning sickness wasn't as noticed.
Sadly I cannot eat like I prefer, which is lots of veggies and fruits. I have to eat a lot of carbs to help combat the nausea, and I really don't care for breads. I actually have been put off by garlic, which is on my favorite things ever!
I'm glad there are a few of us having our fourth though, :haha:

7 weeks today for me, one more week until my scan! I cannot wait to see if everything is okay so far. I'm feeling pretty crappy symptom wise. My hunger gets so bad I can't sleep at night and I toss and turn with my 18 month old daughter in her bed beside me. I try to eat a banana, or a cheese stick and maybe a couple of crackers to help calm my stomach and then go back to sleep, but it doesn't always help.

Welcome to Lynzylou!

I thought for sure that this might be my one pregnancy that I would experience all the symptoms most every other women have. This is my 4th baby, but my 1st with my new DH (I was married for 10 years to my ex-H and father of my three). I assumed- different genetics may mean an entirely different pregnancy, but apparently not.

However, I'm not even 7 weeks yet so I have plenty of time for things to get real. Lol

Welcome lynzylou and mrnmrsm! How exciting about your scan mrnmrsm, sounds quite likely that you are carrying multiples, looking forward to an update.

Happy 7 weeks jessicaftl! Nausea is horrible especially when nothing really helps and your appetite is decreased. Sometimes I’ll feel for something, I’ll eat a bit and then instantly regret it, it’s awful!
Bdb84, I was pretty much symptomless with my first three (except both my girls who both gave me a yeast infection as an early symptom, no fun!). It’ll be interesting to see whether you end up developing symptoms or not, although believe me you do not want to be nauseous all the time lol.

I have a scan coming up the this Thursday to check for growth. My hcg levels have done really well, almost tripling in 48hrs but since I had a loss last time at the 6 week mark the doctors want to keep an eye on me and make sure everything is going the way it should. I should be 6w4d by then and I’m hoping to see more than just the gestational sac which is all we we’ve seen so far. These days feel like they are dragging by!

Sushai, with my last pregnancy I had a scan at 6w1d and we saw the sac, fetal pole and a heartbeat! :cloud9:

One more week for my scan, mainly for dating, since I was well past my due date last time and my dates were likely off (it was a whole fiasco, I didn't even see a midwife until I was almost 20 weeks along). My midwife remembered about it when I texted her so she ordered one for me this time around. These first few weeks really do drag on, especially when it's all nausea and mood swings.
I've been sucking on ginger hard candies, and I slice up raw ginger and put in my water and that helps a lot, but I really need to eat regularly.

Hi everyone, just saying hello. Not far along but seem to be having quite a few symptoms so im wondering if im further on then i thought.

Baby due 17th december 3 days after my own birthday!

Welcome! That was my sons due date, he was born the day after on the 18th 2014 :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->