Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Yep! Placenta is in front and has been for all of my pregnancies, lol. I don't usually feel too much until 20+ weeks

I'll say BOY!! OMG, don't keep us in suspense for too long ;)

MrsDuck gorgeous pictures :cloud9: I’m going to guess boy! Please let us know soon, I’ve been waiting for your update and the suspense is killing me lol

What an awesome scan!
I have no clue...I'm a bad guesser and not really knowing the difference I'd still be useless. Baby's head is round like mine, so I'm curious!

I hate getting calls that something has happened. I'm actually used to the "I was in a wreck" call... (As he's been in more than enough wrecks for my taste). This one started out the same, so I was like omg Let me come get you... But then he was like "No, I was hit...But I'm okay..." He even told me to take a shower and come when I get a chance. I told him "The hell with that! All I need are contacts and keys!"
Then I got stuck in the traffic from the accident and couldn't even get through (talk about paranoia!)

Wiggles is lively this morning. Some days sooner than others. I think if they wake up sooner they sleep during the car ride home. And I don't feel anything until around dinner time.

Good morning, ladies!

StarGazer - it's always scary when you get that call, I know what you mean. I can remember it clearly when my dh had called me that night after his car wreck. It was right before the recession started so things were starting to get stressful with his job and such.

My lil one is pretty active this morning as well, I slept kind of odd last night, and had some strange dreams again, but felt lots of movement when I woke to pee. I really am hating the restless legs though. I was super tired and couldn't get comfortable for awhile.

I remember the week of our wedding he got into a wreck ... I remember sitting on my mom's couch ... OMG Panicking Bride! He hydroplaned through a stop light and T'd a car. I wanna say that was 2 nights before our wedding.

URGH!!! I switched my work pants this morning. SAME SIZE, SAME PANTS ... I can't keep them pinned. I've tried 5 times now! @_@ Has Wiggles really grown that much already??? I'll probably pin them to leave the office, but i can't sit and have them pinned.
I even moved the pin down the front, and it still popped open. I think my pin has had it LOL
Looks like i'm either gonna buy maternity pants for work, or wear my belly band. :shrug:

It's probably time to buy some maternity pants, lol. Mine recently had a growth spurt because I could feel so much more movement all of a sudden! Maybe yours did as well :)

Perhaps!
I "think" i can feel my uterus above my belly button. I don't like pushing on my tummy much, so I'm kinda guessing.
From what i've read, above the belly button means over 20 weeks ... so I think my little Wiggles might be bigger than expected!

I did manage to find a magic spot to pin my pants. Although I don't know how long they will stay, but for now, they are pinned :)

Hehe, glad you found a "sweet spot" for your pants and the pin! It's cloudy and cooler here today, which is such a nice change from the heat. Today I am relaxing a bit, since I did mega clean yesterday. Kids are enjoying the tomato bisque I made for dinner last night as their lunch and I am surfing games on my computer. Generally your uterus is at your belly button at 20 weeks, but fundal height is not always accurate. I find it is best to find the location when I'm lying down on my back, but yes, I can also feel it. It looks like I have a huge butternut squash smuggled under my skin though lol. Baby isn't moving so much right now as I've been in the kitchen and finished my workout, but I'm sure they usually wake up when I put my dd to nap.

Yeah I noticed mine must have fallen asleep... I tried jiggling my belly some and only got a little twinge. (But i've been gassy today, so idk if it was baby or me...)

And... the pin didn't last long :haha: I give up. I'll just hike them up on the way to the car (hopefully it won't be raining like yesterday drive home)

Mine is still asleep, lol. I hope you get some maternity pants soon, I wish I could find some that weren't crap.

I hate sitting here with my pants not buttoned. I feel like a slob.... idk why just do.

I could really use a nap ... but I won't get one :/
I forgot my ring thing yesterday, and forgot it this morning -- so I have to run home to get it... by then I'll probably end up bringing home Chic-Fil-A ... and get home, not want it... lay on the couch while hubby plays his games and not sleep LOL
Yup pretty sure that's how the night will go.
And not get to sleep before 9, again........ :sad2:

Sorry to keep you waiting I haven’t stopped today.......we are team pink :pink: yup another little girl yay so I can reuse all my saved stuff

Oh no dove I’m sorry placenta is at the front again, my first one was x

Star our babies must both be going through that same growth spurt coz I’m definitely bigger this week

MrsDuck - Congrats on team pink! I was wondering when you'd pop back in, the suspense was killing us lol. I had that growth spurt at the same time you guys did, literally days after my 20w scan, it is weird!

StarGazer - lol at the feeling like a slob, I know what you mean, sometimes I feel kind of gross when I'm in my lounge clothes or have to go outside without a bra on, the horror. The one time I had to run out front to not miss the trash I didn't have a bra on and wouldn't you know it by neighbor was out there too and said "good morning" I felt so embarrassed, dh still laughs about it. We don't have chikfila here, but I dont know what I'm craving lately. My appetite has thankfully slowed since I had that growth spurt you ladies are going through. I'm feeling a little queasy though if I don't stay regular with food. Dh asked for pumpkin bread so I'll probably make that up for him. I'm gonna try a new dish tonight, with fresh basil, tomatoes, and chicken in a cream sauce with pasta...

Anyone else having intense pressure on their bladder lately? Since last night I feel like baby is right on my bladder and making me sensitive to having to pee. I drink a fair bit regularly, so I do not think it is a UTI, no burning, just uncomfortable pressure when I have to go! I figure if I start to feel icky I'll ring up my midwife and see if it is a uti, nut for now I'm drinking extra water and keeping cotton panties on since they breathe better.
I wish I could nap, but my mind has been racing when I lie down with dd the last few days.
Little one is squirming about again while I lie here texting, just like I expected.

Aah congrats mrsduck! How lovely 2 little girls....
I guessed right too. Wahoo haha

I should hopefully find out on Monday. Can't wait

Congratulations MrsDuck on making team pink!

Yea! Another Pink!
Congrats Mrs Duck!

Jess -- I hate going outside when i'm not "together" ... I sometimes don't feel horrible if i'm wearing my lounge pants outside, but they are so big and loose i have to hike them up to walk (in the house i can let them loose and fall if they so choose to)
The only time i go outside without a bra is to mow the yard, but i wear a chamois under a shirt. It's just cause it's too much to wear a freakin bra that will just get sweaty, and you have to peel it off. :haha:
I bought sports bras after I found out I was pregnant, so I usually just leave them on until bed time. I'm gonna have to find some that offer some sort of support, but with my lop-sided-ness i doubt i can find one that will "fit" correctly.

Well my evening didn't go as planned. The bottom fell out as I was headed home, and didn't want to go back out in it. The rain didn't stop til after 9p...
Yeah, I was right about the not going to bed in time. We headed to bed at 9:40....which means I'm managing so far.... it's still "early" so we'll see how the rest of the day goes.

I've been feeling blah -- the unexplained not feeling well blah. I got upset at hubby last night. I just was aggravated with him and then he made me laugh, but I wanted to cry the entire time. I chugged down half a bottle of water, hoping it would make me feel better... eh not sure. Was gassy too so that probably wasn't helping. I'm guessing something in the past few days wasn't agreeing with my slowed system.
Plus pregnancy allergies aren't helping with this rain :wacko:

Today is Friday!!! :happydance: which means tomorrow i get to sleep in!!!!! omg sleep. Honestly I just want to feel rested... it's been a few weeks.

Buttercup - woo only a few more days, cannot wait!

StarGazer - I hope you do get caught up on rest tomorrow morning! I wear really fancy nursing bras still. I have two that are a bit bigger from my past pregnancies and one that is for after I lost most of my baby weight. I also have a nursing sports bra but it is too big and if I wear it while working out my boobs end up falling down, it's terrible. It fits a little better now that I have the extra fluff on me, but generally I wear the bigger regular ones when I am exercising. I haven't gotten to wear my nike sports bras since before being preggers with my second, I miss them. Have you had your vitamin D levels checked? Mine were checked first trimester and were dangerously low and I feel a bit better mood wise since I've been taking 5000 mu daily.

Afm 23 weeks today (woohoo). Sleep is still uncertain, I did manage to run into dh last night around 2 am though, which was pleasant. I don't think I'm doing anything this weekend, and it's still cool today. I do feel a little waddle-ee though, baby seems to be pretty active in the mornings when I'm eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->