Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Haha Jessica that made me laugh :holly: hope you didn’t give yourself a black eye haha oooh and your posts always make me feel hungry yum yum I can relate to the pressure on my bladder, the other night I must have got up about 10 times, thankfully by morning I was ok again. Yay for 23 weeks

Buttercup I can’t wait to guess from your scans too

Star I bought some pregnancy bras yesterday as the ones I had for my dd are miles too small this pregnancy, all I can say is this baby certainly isn’t going to go hungry haha

well ... I had a post all nicely typed out... forgot i was writing it, refreshed the page right as I saw that I was writing something.

So yeah :dohh:

Jess -- My vitamin D was low years ago, and tried to take supplements --- I can't remember much about that time except when they tried to put me on Metphormin and I basically stopped eating.
I have my report from my first trimester blood work. No one mentioned anything to me, so I figured I was fine on most accounts. I guess that if things are going well, they don't really tell you anything.
I can probably go back and read it, but it's been nearly 4 months since then, and I'm sure all my levels have changed (cause they are never the same even if you test in the same day)

Maybe if I'm not totally dead after my 5 hour shift tomorrow, I'll go check out a store. I need a bra soon... kinda tired of these.

I've been feeling kinda blah -- i can't tell you why or what is wrong blah -- just that I don't feel good. Drained, not just sleepy, but it's making me sleepy?? IDK
Been this way for about 2 days.

Wiggles is quiet today....I've felt a few twitches but nothing strong, which is worrying me. (Probably just paranoid)
I've been told they kinda mimic you, so if you are worried they kinda stop moving as much. So maybe me not feeling 100, is causing Baby is be quiet?

MrsDuck - It was so uncomfortable, really sucks I can't find a decent bra to wear while I'm running either, but I won't be running until post partum anyway! I'll stick to the mellower workouts I'm doing for the remainder of pregnancy.

StarGazer - they don't normally check Vit D levels, I actually asked for mine to be checked. As for feeling like you do, you should definitely talk to your ob. I took metformin years ago and it was terrible on my stomach, I had to lose the weight without it.

I'm starving again, and a little annoyed with my kids, but it is Friday and I am happy for that. Planning on making some pumpkin bread with the little ones later!

I wonder if it's this rainy week ... rain makes me extra sleepy too...
I made it be from lunch just before the bottom fell out!

Been struggling eating any meat. I don't want it. I want corn and green beans and maybe some rice. Earlier looking for something to eat for lunch was making me feel ill. (could have been the meat on the screen).

I tried metphormin twice... months apart trying to get it to work. But i would get sick and not eat. I was barely managing cheese-its. So i quit and i got my appetite back. Horrible stuff. I don't know why you have to "get used to it" before it makes things better... They tested a gazillion things before they gave me that crap. The took more blood from me then than they did for my prenatals.

I actually had to go to urgent care because I felt so bloated and crappy for weeks and there was no reason, except that I was taking metformin. I was taking like 2000 mg a day, and eventually stopped just to see if that was what was upsetting my bowels like that. Sure enough I felt fine within a few days. I changed my diet quite a bit and started taking chromium and getting back on birth control pills to help. Some people just don't do well on it, I was warned when I first started taking it. It didn't really do much for me, what helped was eating better and regular exercise. As for feeling blah, it could be anything, but I hope you feel better soon! It's normal for your aversions to last for your entire pregnancy, so meat just might be the thing you don't care for. It's so weird after you deliver your tastes just completely revert back to what they were before, at least they did for me.

Morning ladies!
Can't believe my scan is finally tomorrow! I will be 20+4...
Really excited to see baby but had the same time I take the 20wk scan is very seriously... I know its not meant to be some fun scan!
Staying by positive though!

Hope you are all doing well?
Hows everyones little babes doing? The min I eat anything sugary my baby does little flips (or it seems like it) haha! Its going to be a chocoholic like its mama xx

Can't wait to see your scan pics! Hopefully they'll be up when I get on tomorrow morning, hehe. 20w scan are always so fun, plus it is likely the last time you'll see baby until they're born.
My little one is moving about after I sit down, but starting to get a pattern. I felt quite a bit of movement when I woke from an intense dream last night, so that has me thinking the dream makes me move and makes baby react, kind of crazy. I woke up starving again this morning.

Buttercup I can’t wait to have a gender guess of your scan pic tomorrow, I hope all goes well

Good luck at your scan buttercupbabi! Can’t wait to see some piccies!

Morning Ladies,
I hope your morning goes better than mine. ....
Just not in the mood for Monday's Crap!

Buttercup I can't wait to see your scans!!!
I enjoyed my scan, it was so cool to see baby wiggling around and as they took shots of all the bones and heart. The heart was gorgeous (clear 4 chambers and bumping away!)

Baby wiggles a lot here and there. Especially when I'm eating and in the mornings. When I'm up and walking I think there is "extra space" so I can't feel them quite yet.

Saturday it felt like Baby was sitting on that god-forsaken nerve. I felt pressure in my lower belly. I thought it was cause i was wearing my bellaband, but I felt it when I got home and took it off, so I'm sure it was either baby or uterus. When I looked up the pressure I found that it's probably signs that my belly is about to start growing much quicker soon. It just feels weird...and I was walking around holding my belly the whole night. And at work I was waddling around trying to deal with that stupid nerve pain.

Sunday was ok... I wasn't feeling the best anyways. We had a family gathering at Hubby's parent's house. I think I ate pretty good, even though I ate hardly any meat. Homemade Baked Mac n cheese, green bean casserole, mixed beans, marinated chicken, watermelon, cantaloupe, um.... stuff I didn't eat were the hamburgers, kale salad (with a bunch of stuff i won't touch in a salad), grapes .... I feel i'm missing something but yeah.
Then I tried to zone out for the rest of the evening cause I was super exhausted. And of course ---- every one has to comment on "if you are tired now, just wait til the kid gets here" .... *eyeroll* why do people have to keep saying that??? URGH! Making a baby is hard work, it's exhausting on the body, the lack of sleep is a different kind of sleepiness!
Anyways... Got to see my SIL and she said that she's already "popped" at around 3months (i'm guessing...) Was nice to get to talk to her some. Since we hardly do.

I swear work weeks just need to be 1 day less .... My day off is so filled with chores or something else I don't get to relax any.

Here is my scan...

What team do you think we are?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180806-140645_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180806-140645_Gallery.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
Buttercup - hard to say from that, but I would guess boy based on the ribs. Did they tell you what you're having?? Can't wait to find out :D

StarGazer - Yeah sometimes I waddle around too, and it sucks because it feels like baby is super low, but it's like they're on a nerve. It's good you got some food! I wouldn't worry about not eating meat, but you should try to get some protein in plant or dairy form, I think. People are always going to give their opinions about pregnancy. In my experience, I had better rest after baby was here. I hope you are feeling a little less blah!

Afm - Weekend was busy but I was a little lazier than usual. We still managed to get the last couple shelves places where we want, and I got baby clothes and cloth diapers for the little one put up into my last vacuum bag. Looks like I don't really need much in terms of clothes! Sleep has been pretty ugh the last couple nights, with those two hours of lying awake and uncomfortable in bed.

What a lovely scan Buttercup!
I'm horrible at guessing but I'm gonna go with ..... Boy.

I had a rough morning. Started coughing hysterically and had a reflux episode.... then issues with the dog ... I just wanted to cry all morning -- and i'm sure if i think about it much more I'll get teary eyed again. Even had to call Hubby and tell him that I hope we have a dog when we get back... I was running late cause i was trying to get the dog to listen to me.

I've just been emotional or "grumpy" as Hubby would put it. Things just ticking me off and all I wanna do it cry.
I'm not sure if the blah feeling is over or not. I think it might have to deal with my other body parts dealing with being squished/pushed. Been spending a lot of time on the toilet :/

Since Saturday I felt bad with the nerve and pressure I didn't feel like shopping and just wanted to go home. Meaning ..... I'm still messing around with pinned pants. I hope I feel ok after work today to go. I am in desperate need or something!

We are on team blue :blue:
Our 3rd boy - god help me!
A little sad about never getting a daughter but seeing him on the screen and being told every thing was ok made us so happy!

I have an anterior placenta so looks like i wont be feeling as many kicks as last time but saying that i still feel him loads xx

My goodness Buttercup!
Congrats!

(What are we at now 2 or 3 boys? 2 girls? --- Was trying to keep track, but totally can't remember anything)

Your placenta might still be in the front but over far enough where you can feel some kicks.?? Is that a possibility? (Knowing nothing about exactly how big placentas are/will be ....)

StarGazer - sorry it sounds like you're having a rough go of it! I hope you feel better soon. I'm still having massive pressure on my bladder at times, and now I'm concerned with it being a uti or a yeast infection. I haven't had those for so long, and the only issue I'm having is that my genitals are super sensitive, no burning when I pee and no serious urges. I'll be upping my yogurt intake for the extra probiotics though. Sorry about your pants, lol, if it's any consolation, I'm still squeezing in my exercise pants, idk how.

buttercup - my sister had all three boys as well! After having a girl I can say there hasn't been much difference but they're all unique in their personalities, generally not gender related. Do you have a name picked out?? Did you have an anterior placenta with your others??

I took a short nap this morning while the little ones played with hotwheels and blocks, so I feel a bit better. Yesterday I had a single piece of pumpkin bread and ended up with heartburn for hours afterward... it tasted good but was not worth the pain and suffering.

I think we have three boys coming, and several girls, if I'm counting the ones in facebook correctly. I think a couple still haven't had their scans and there are just two of us that are team yellow.

Yeah ... rough day .... I stepped in gum on the way to get lunch. WHY on God's Green Earth (and every curse word i could muster under my breathe) do people toss the **** gum on the ground?! Geez At least throw it in the bushes or something????? URGH!!!!

I sent a message to Hubby about my day. Wishing him a better day than me. He sent me a single kissy face and said "All better now". I then replied back "You keep trying but the phone kiss doesn't reach quite the same"
So he sent me a message with like over 20, "Enough trys?"
Then I started crying... He's so sweet when I'm having a bad day. I just want a hug from him.
(gaaa I just stopped crying and i'm at it again)

I didn't think the super emotional part was supposed to go in to the 2nd trimester?! I'm a blubbering mess today!

Whoo hoo for being team blue
I’m glad all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back