Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Buttercupbabi congratulations on your blue bundle! Sorry the excitement left you, hopefully it comes back soon.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Feeling everyone on the increased movement at nighttime, uncomfortable sleep and waddling like a duck. Dh had a good laugh at me the other day asking why I was walking the way I was, like I can help it lol!

Sushai - hehe, I imagine you must feel huge already as well! Nice that you're having lots of movement. Has dh gotten to feel it yet? My dd was lying on my belly earlier when she was a little upset and baby started kicking and squirming at her, I wonder if she noticed?

StarGazer - lol I doubt you were that bad. I was a pretty easy kid and for the most part mine are not difficult. My second ds is a lot more like his father, but he has these wild meltdowns, I assume part of being a threenager.

Awe Sushai I bet you are feeling it a lot more than us!

Jess -- I remember a few tantrums but none of what my mom keeps referring to. She just said that I would let them put me down or i'd start crying. (I'm guessing they didn't wrap me tight enough.) parents said that they had to surround me with stuff to make me think i was being held in order to sleep. [[ Been watching youtube videos :haha: ]])

I might take a belly picture when I get home. and compare it to the last one I have. See if I've gained some or if it's just my imagination.

What, she's complaining about babies crying when set down? LOL Most babies do that, I even tried swaddling and didn't care for it. It was okay with my first but my others I really didn't mind holding them, and dh still carts them around sometimes but they're getting pretty big now. I looked at my belly this morning and it feels massive, but when I look at pics I don't look that big. I don't even want to see how much I weigh. I've been avoiding weighing myself since the early part of first tri because I always gain so much first thing, it's annoying.

From how she makes it seem there's more to it. She said she took me to the doctor numerous times trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I guess cause my brother was an angel baby that I wasn't having it LOL

Stupid me ate some candy ... I shouldn't have .... I feel crappy now. Oh well. Can't take it back now.

I just sat down with a small bit of peanuts, and my water, but baby was very active when I was lying on the bed.

Had my u/s today. They aren't allowed to tell you anything, so I'll need to wait until I see my dr on Friday to find out. I'll try to add a pic....

Looks pink to me, but hard to say! Can't wait to see what happens Friday, lovely scan pic :)

Ladies I feel massive lol. When on the phone to my mum the other day I told her I felt exactly like a giant walrus that’s struggles to move when on the sand, and honestly I think that’s exactly what I look like when trying to get out of bed lol.

Yay for a scan dove! I’m going to guess boy, looking forward to hearing the verdict on Friday!

Lovely scan pic dove, I’m going boy too. I can’t wait til Friday

In the morning I don’t look or feel too big, but by bedtime I waddle, feel uncomfortably bloated and look huge.

Hey ladies, just checking in. Sorry I’ve been MIA the past week. I’m hoping with school picking back up next Monday that I have more time to chat. Nothing new going on here. DH just got back in town last night after being sent out last week so I’ve been holding down the fort on my own.

I’m loving all of the new ultrasounds and gender announcements! :cloud9: I’m sorry I’m not singling anyone out at the moment but I’m on the phone and it’s hard to go back and forth to remember who posted what. :(

HI BDB!
I was curious where you had disappeared to. Makes sense you've been busy with kids.

Great scan Dove!
um .... I'm gonna guess...Boy.

I think it's crazy they won't talk to you during the scan. For such a long and important process... I'm glad that my tech lady at least pointed out what she was looking at and doing. I would be so anxious sitting there not knowing anything. I wish I could have gotten some of the other pictures though - I think it would be awesome to look back at everything.

I'm getting these horrible red blotches in the crease of my elbows ... They look horrible. I coated them in some dry skin lotion stuff. It looks either like i'm a druggy or have ringworm or bitten by some rapid bug.

I'm trying not to make it a big thing at work that I'm pregnant til I look like a house waddling around the building (that will probably be November :haha: ) So I didn't tell the lady, i was chatting with in the break room, that it's probably something related to my hormones or something alike. :shrug:

Sushai - :haha: I can only imagine! And you're only halfway through no less. Hoping you don't feel too uncomfortable at the end though!

MrsDuck - me too, the bloat is real!

bdb - I was thinking about you last night, but I figured you were busy with kids! It's crazy they're already headed back to school. Ours don't start for another month, at least. Glad you're doing okay!

StarGazer - I think about my scan too, the angles and stuff that I didn't get pics of. As for the blotches they're common, I get them around my boobs and they look ugly. They're not too bad if I keep them dry and clean, and honestly they probably bug me more than anyone else.

afm - It's supposed to be into triple digits this week, and I am not looking forward to it. It's also very smoky/hazy up here, so the sky is bright orange most of the day. I am not sure what I did wrong but my knee is hurting again and made it pretty uncomfortable to sleep last night. And with the heat and the baby moving, ugh, another two or three hours of tossing and turning last night. I don't feel too tired for now, but I foresee a nap in my future. I had another *interesting* dream last night :blush:.

Jess -- Uh ... Triple digits AND all that :( I hope you make it through.

I thought I got decent sleep, but once again sitting here watching a status bar puts me to sleep (Plus the cold/chilly room and snuggling with my coat)

So i determined that I'm lazy ....(haha that was decided year ago....) I just added a pin to my pants so they don't pop open anymore. Until I'm too big for that, then I'll just add another :p
It was FINALLY nice driving home yesterday. I drive without my shoes cause my feet are starting to swell some from sitting all day.... I didn't feel like putting them back on to go shopping.

I spent the 2 hours i have at home watching Netflix .... and barely making it through a cheese burrito before crashing into bed before 9.

I was chatting with a friend last night. She's 27 weeks. She shared her belly pic with me. She's so cute.

StarGazer - a cheese burrito sounds so good, lol. I might have to cook up some black beans. I noticed when I put on some of my "fat" underwear they're getting pretty snug around my lower belly :/. The few pairs of maternity undies I got are not cotton and I can't wear them for too long without it irritating my lady bits. As for the swelling, definitely try to lift your feet when you can to reduce swelling. I also go to bed around 9, but I prefer to go to bed earlier, with it still being light out kids don't want to settle down around 7/8 though.

I try to keep my feet elevated, but I end up sitting on one or the other. I'm gonna have to find a cushion soon. My butt is killing me in this chair. I think I'll probably end up sitting better when I'm a bit more comfortable.
I also try to stretch out as often as I can. I need a needle in my seat to make me get up (besides the bathroom breaks and lunch trip out), but I DO try to get up every so often and walk around my office.

I don't like any of my undies that aren't cotton. I wear a liner during the day, and go without at night. So far my same old ones fit me, so I don't have to buy any larger ones, yet.

When we need to eat something and we either don't wanna eat or can't find anything else, we eat cheese burritos. I sometimes add stuff to it so it's a littttttttle more nutritious but more or less i just eat it with cheese.

I have to wear liners too, so much discharge it's annoying! I think swelling is normal and common, too. And I don't have any tortillas, except corn, so it wouldn't be a very good burrito lol.

I'll take the corn over my subway right now. Seriously ... meat I know i need the protein but blah! I've ate 3 bites i think. I stare at it and muster another bite.

I think corn might be for dinner tonight. It sounds awesome. Buttery and sweet! haha

Yes, about the discharge O_O and one day is different than the next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->