Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Welcome ladies!
Almost my scan date, and I can't wait! I imagine I'll go in the first week of December if this is anything like my others, but my father thinks I'll go earlier. Either way I'm thinking I'll be too fat and uncomfortable to enjoy Thanksgiving :haha:
I'll try my doppler again this weekend, since I'll be 8 weeks Friday.
Nausea wasn't too bad yesterday but today I've felt pretty crappy. I've found eating some cheese, a few saltines and either some toast or a banana before bed really helps with not feeling terrible in the middle of the night. I'm trying to nightwean my daughter and she's had some restlessness, but generally is taking to it. I'm still having intense dreams, and feeling irritable.

When is your scan, Jessica? I'm excited for you!

Hi girls,
Hope you are all well. I finally got a positive on a digital. I must have ovulated later than i thought and that may be why it took so long to get a positive. My nausea has been better today....phew!

Attachments

• C08B88D8-E29A-4C8B-AB20-20D85E373996.jpg
    C08B88D8-E29A-4C8B-AB20-20D85E373996.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
My luck I'll go into labor ON Thanksgiving and have to miss dinner. I'll be so mad :lol:

Markswife- I can only imagine how stressful a micro-preemie was. Prayers this babe smoothly makes it to your c-section date! <3

It was definitely a roller coaster! Thanks! That's what we're praying and hoping for too <3

I reckon I’ll be close around due date, my first was born on her due date and 2nd was day before, but this one could completely surprise me!

When is your scan, Jessica? I'm excited for you!

It's Friday night after my 3 year old's doctor appointment! If I get pics I'll definitely load them here. I cannot wait either hehe. Did you say you're having one done soon?

Hi ladies,

Can I join please? Due on Xmas day 25/12!
C section will prob have to be done so He/she wont be born then (hopefully)!

Hope you are all doing well...

4weeks and 1day here and really impatient already! My Oh keeps saying " this is going to be a looong 9 months" haha xx

markswife10 - oh how stressful! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy and delivery this time around :flower:

Bdb84 - Oh man I didn’t even think about the eating struggle we’ll have at Thanksgiving! I guess if that happens someone will just have to make you a 2nd Thanksgiving :).

Jessicaftl - So exciting that your scan is almost here! My doctor wants to see me between 7-8 weeks, but that means I still have more than 2 weeks to go. Sigh.

Sezzolou- congrats on the digi!! And as awful as the nausea can be, it is kind of comforting lol. Today my cheapie test was much darker than yesterday, almost as dark as the control line. And super nauseous this morning. Feeling pretty positive that this will stick!

Lucyjo81 - that’s nice your first 2 have be right on target! I really really just don’t want to be late again.

As for me, holy morning sickness Batman! I’ve only had a very mild queasiness off and on up until this morning. Full on dry heaves because my stomach was empty, cold sweats, white as a ghost. Had to force myself to eat and drink ginger lemon “tea” before I could manage getting ready for work and it was a struggle. Stomach is still sensitive but I have some crackers and water at my desk. I never threw up with DD but I got close a couple of times. It was never this early though. I’m only 5 weeks tomorrow!

Ksquared- I’m with you on the nausea, I’ve literally had it since the get go, can barely eat some days apart from Ice lollies. My nose is super super sensitive and certain smells instantly make me heave, it’s so horrible.

Hoping we’ve not struck down for too long, I’ve barely suffered any symptom in both previous pregnancies. X

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:

I have my scan today and I’m super nervous about it. I really hope we see a little blob this time.

Nausea is still awful, it’s still happening all day but seems a lot worse at night. Plus I’m all bloated at night and with my sore boobs makes falling asleep and then sleeping itself quite a challenge.

:wave: buttercup!

Sushai- I hope your scan goes well. <3

Jessica- My scan is next Wednesday morning. :cloud9: I'm so excited, yet still so nervous.

Lucyjo81 - Me too. Last time I mainly had some gassiness and sore boobs plus a few bloody noses, but overall I felt not too bad. Constant nausea is the worst.

Sushai - good luck at your scan!! I’m sorry you’re dealing with nausea too and trouble sleeping on top of it. :hugs:

bdb84- woo, can't wait, only a week left!

buttercupbabi - welcome!!

bloating and nausea is terrible because I feel super hungry and sick at the same time, but so full that I cannot eat and then the nausea gets worse. My nausea has been come and go the past couple of days, yesterday I felt pretty bad, and today it's a bit more mild. I don't remember how it was other than feeling pretty crappy until the end of first trimester with past pregnancies. I have to be careful of eating too much fiber because it does such a number on my bowels. Which sucks because I love my fruits and veggies and beans!
My boobs are a bit sore, but I've noticed let-down is very uncomfortable when feeding either child. Today is my younger son's birthday (we're celebrating this weekend) so things are a bit excited around my house.

Just had my scan and boy was I in for a surprise!
upload pictures

Both babies measuring as they should and both have heartbeats!
DH has no clue and I’m scratching my head wondering how to tell him. Twins don’t run in my family!

oh wow! Congrats!!! This is exciting! I'm glad I checked this thread before I went to bed... please let us know what dh thinks!

Jessica - happy birthday to your DS! I&#8217;m still nursing my DD too but it&#8217;s only twice a day, so I don&#8217;t have a lot of milk and don&#8217;t really feel the letdown anymore. I do feel slightly more sensitive though especially when she first latches.

Sushai - Holy wow!!!! Congrats that&#8217;s so crazy! Are you excited or mostly just in shock right now??

Thanks ladies.

Ksquared726 I’m still in shock! Hopefully the shock starts to wear off once DH knows.

Jessica- Happy belated bday to your son! <3

Sushai- Omgoodness, how exciting!! How did your DH take the news?

Only a hint of queasiness this morning, so hopefully that means I won&#8217;t be dealing with horrible morning sickness every day. Woo! My tests got super dark yesterday, so I wonder if I had a surge of hcg and that contributes to stronger ms?

Today my test is even darker still, and it&#8217;s just slightly darker than the control now! I&#8217;m around 21dpo and this is around the same time with DD that my tests went darker than the control too. I&#8217;ll probably stop testing in a few days but I enjoy seeing that line pop up! Lol.

**Oops, not sure why the photo flipped upside down. The test line is on the right, farthest from my hand.

Attachments

• D50043EE-D764-4147-9999-7A5FE4BC22A3.jpg
    D50043EE-D764-4147-9999-7A5FE4BC22A3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583