Christmas eve boxes? what do YOU put in them?

bubblychick

Mum of G & M
Reaction score
I'm doing Xmas eve boxes for the kids this year and short of hot chocolate stuff and candy canes I'm at a loss at what to put in them. Who else does the boxes and what do you put in?

Pjs, Christmas book, new toothbrush & paste, ingredients to make gingerbread men, reindeer food (porridge oats and glitter in a little bag to sprinkle outside) :)

We are putting in:
New pyjamas
Christmas themed dvd
Christmas themed book
Christmas colouring/activity book
hot chocolate and marshmallows
a chocolate treat - probably coins
reindeer food
Santa plate
:)

Eta. Oh and Christmas mickey if I can find him in store!

New pjs and slippers, a film to watch, some marshmallows and hot chocolate, new bubble bath for her bath that night. Oh, we've also put in a Santa teddy and food for Rudolph! :)

I'm doing lo one for the first time this year. I've taken some bits out of her stocking to go in, mainly because they were more use on christmas eve than they would be on christmas morning. So far I've got -

princess bath fizzers that colour the water
crazy foam soap
thomas toothbrush
peppa slipper socks
a snuggly pink fleecy blanket
santa plate and cup
polar express dvd
christmas book

I'll probably also include some sort of snack/chocolate and reindeer food

I plan to give her them late aft so she can use stuff in the bath and then before bed we can snuggle and watch the dvd and read a story together.

For the girls... Well mainly Isabelle but I've added a couple of bits for bubba in there too...

-snow man soup
- reminder food
- the snowman and the snow dog book
- Norman the snail saves Xmas book
- cookie cutters
- Santa claws DVD
- pjs each
- bits to make Santa cookies

We have Christmas Pjs, Slippers, a new book, stuffed toy to take to bed, shared Christmas DVD to watch and Kinder chocolates.
I like the idea of a toothbrush! :thumbup: and a mug with hot chocolate too :thumbup:

This years box has:
Star wars pjs
Hot choc sachet with a new mug and marshmallows
Smarties
Christmas book
Chriatmas pencil and rubber
Robin bath puff
Lush bath bomb with hidden glitter stars

Colin is getting
Pjs
Dvd
Book
Chocolate
Foam things for bath
Bath fizzie

A Christmas movie. Chocolate Olafs and a jellybean candy cane. A personalised book I made. The Christmas teddy from the book. Santa's cup and plate. A snowman bath bomb. And a board game. I've decided to get a new board game each year, as all the other things in the box are either perishable or stuff that will be put away again after Christmas. While the board game is both a gift from us and it will start a tradition of playing a game as a family on Christmas eve.

We have snowman soup, reindeer food, dvd, book, new pj's, popcorn, cookie mix to make cookies, bath bomb and a few snacks, like nakd bites and chocolates.

We've put in new pj's, a dvd each, chocolates, reindeer food, cookie mix to make cookies, the Night Before Christmas book, Santa key and Santa plate

We don't have a 'box' but do give Christmas Eve pressies. This year J has pjs, dressing gown, Mog book & Mog Plush.

Usually I do Christmas book and dvd but in past years they've not really been used as we go to my mums for a takeaway and stay quite late.
So this year we have pjs, cute little kinder selection packs with an egg and some other chocolate in them, colouring or activity book each and some new pens (blank drawing pad for the 2 year old) and I'll probably buy some hot chocolate and make snowman soup packages. Kind of simple this year!

Same as above. Usually out all day so just Pjs, reindeer food, hot choc and maybe a bookx

I just sorted ours out. All four of us have PJ's (OH too), then there is a sticker book, story book, dvd, light up toy each, reindeer food, Santa key and chocolate to be added later next week or we would eat it!

Thanks so much. Wow never realised you could put in so much stuff, need to get pj's now lol. I have so far;
Santa's magic key
Santa's sleigh is coming to liverpool book,
Chocolate straws that go in warm milk rather than hot chocolate powder
chocolate coins
a stuffed snowman and penguin
candy canes
Cookie mix to bake for santa.

We just finished putting ours together

They each have xmas pyjamas, bag of reindeer food, chocolate santa lolly, a teddy and evie has some slippers and Ryan has some snowman socks (since he got brand new slippers for his birthday a month ago I didn't much see the point in another pair)

They all get cosy socks, new pyjamas, sweeties, Pringles and Lana gets a DVD, jack gets a game (for ds/Xbox/WiiU) and Leah will get a cd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->